• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So are we seriously supposed to sit here the next three IRL days with nothing to do? Might as well skip straight to the Night scene if that's the case. Whoever did this, please come forward so that we can hear what needs to happen next. =P

@LittleGumball Where you at?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I don't really like these two statements in the same post. You're gut tells you to go for LG, but you're tempted to kill me, but if I flip town you'll go for Sun? Just seems very indecisive. I need to think on how I'd read this further.
i agree with this
I'm all for pursuing this route. In fact, I initially targeted LG before changing my mind and switching to Rag. I think it's very much a scum inclination to want to not rely on softclaims and draw nonexistent lines between two people, saying that they're working together. I just found that Pendio's role to not be scummy so naturally I would want to present an argument in his favor. LG is also one of the few to make a statement about her abilities, which as the last remaining is something that they would want to hide.
are you forgetting that i am viscerally against claiming in literally every single game. i go through this **** constantly every single game come on you all know i hate claiming. also why are you still on pen's role i was literally scum as his role you can probably imagine why i can see that role being scum.

regarding "nonexistant lines" yeah i was trying to scumhunt. only problem was i was wrong. are you suspicious because i was wrong
@LittleGumball what are your thoughts on the suspicion on you right now? And do you know anything about the voting issue?
i don't know anything about it
there is no way I'm summoning Minish's spirit to vote Pen
why not, did i miss something
How dare you have a real job
call me little "quit my job to play twg" gumball, tired of these ****ing 11 hour shifts

so far the only person i'm clearing is sms. someone remind me why silver is off the table in the poe

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
are you forgetting that i am viscerally against claiming in literally every single game. i go through this **** constantly every single game come on you all know i hate claiming. also why are you still on pen's role i was literally scum as his role you can probably imagine why i can see that role being scum.

regarding "nonexistant lines" yeah i was trying to scumhunt. only problem was i was wrong. are you suspicious because i was wrong
Nope, I'm just testing things to try and clear out the PoE. As things stand I don't think you've said a single word about your role but I'm not going to pressure you into it.

Unvote

call me little "quit my job to play twg" gumball, tired of these ****ing 11 hour shifts
I know all too well what that's like.

lg, you said yourself that you're a bit of a slacker when you're mafia
that's kind of what its looking to me right now
convince me otherwise I guess?

right now, I think lg (start here), johnny and then if the game is still going, silverfish ends the game

I've still got a pretty good townread on Pen for what I think are some decent reasons, specifically the way he talked about his message in the night, yeah I know this is a little ambiguous.

All Might should be obvious.

SMS is a bit less so, but I just don't really feel fooled by him, and I think that's served me well when trying to read him before.

I know people would probably rather kill me before silverfish, but I don't really think we need to worry about that, I'm pretty sure just killing the first two names on my list likely ends the game.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
right now, I think lg (start here), johnny and then if the game is still going, silverfish ends the game

I've still got a pretty good townread on Pen for what I think are some decent reasons, specifically the way he talked about his message in the night, yeah I know this is a little ambiguous.

All Might should be obvious.

SMS is a bit less so, but I just don't really feel fooled by him, and I think that's served me well when trying to read him before.

I know people would probably rather kill me before silverfish, but I don't really think we need to worry about that, I'm pretty sure just killing the first two names on my list likely ends the game.
I guess we could try hammering LG if the invisible votes speculation has any validity?

I guess we could try hammering LG if the invisible votes speculation has any validity?
Do we have any idea where the invisible votes stand, or shall I go fish for votes again? And are we sure we want to do that NOW? Granted, a few of us can talk at night so it's not a huge deal, but if there is anything else to be said, we should take care of it beforehand.
That said, I really don't have much new to say. Open to fielding questions though.

Pen

The game is on!
The players seem to be more in agreement about who to lynch next than I thought. I'm sorry I deceived you all, but I'm the one messing with the votes today. I said earlier that I used my other master ability last night instead of the article writer ability. This other ability makes it so only coloured votes will count during the following day. I prepared for this earlier in the game by colouring my votes even before it was necessary. Since I wasn't sure that a majority of us would be in agreement, my plan was to wait until right as the day was about to end and then vote for the person I suspect the most. But it seems like enough of us here are cool with lynching LG today so I figured I might as well come clean. Again, I'm sorry I hid this from you all but I hope you can understand my thought process. I wouldn't have revealed this now if it wasn't because I mostly trust a majority of you.

Vote: LittleGumball

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Do we have any idea where the invisible votes stand, or shall I go fish for votes again? And are we sure we want to do that NOW? Granted, a few of us can talk at night so it's not a huge deal, but if there is anything else to be said, we should take care of it beforehand.
That said, I really don't have much new to say. Open to fielding questions though.
Oh we certaibly shouldn't try to do it now, I'm talking about later on maybe it's worth a shot.

I think the easiest thing to do atm is just have everyone unvote.

Unvote

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The players seem to be more in agreement about who to lynch next than I thought. I'm sorry I deceived you all, but I'm the one messing with the votes today. I said earlier that I used my other master ability last night instead of the article writer ability. This other ability makes it so only coloured votes will count during the following day. I prepared for this earlier in the game by colouring my votes even before it was necessary. Since I wasn't sure that a majority of us would be in agreement, my plan was to wait until right as the day was about to end and then vote for the person I suspect the most. But it seems like enough of us here are cool with lynching LG today so I figured I might as well come clean. Again, I'm sorry I hid this from you all but I hope you can understand my thought process. I wouldn't have revealed this now if it wasn't because I mostly trust a majority of you.

Vote: LittleGumball
Oh. Hmm. I still think we should let the day ride out, but thank you for coming clean. I assume this has to do with Skittles!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom