• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Wow I didn't realize that Giri had so many votes. Hopefully this is the right call because Mafia will have an easy kill due to his inactivity.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Is it just a thought, as you say here, or is there more to it than that? I'm fine with being voted for no big reason right now since I haven't got any great leads either, but I'm just curious if there is more to your vote than a feeling or not.
i mentioned it in an earlier post. you didn't interact with him d1, and he's desperately trying to town clear you because of your role, which is NAI. i think i had another point but idr and i don't feel like going back and looking for my own post lmao

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
End of Day Two

Giri
has been lynched. Giri was Minish.

The masters of Zelda Dungeon collectively decided to hang Minish, having concluded that she must surely be guilty.

The noose passed through her harmlessly, because she is a ghost.

"My name is Minish, and I am a spooky ghost! I speak in complete sentences and with proper punctuation and there's nothing anyone here can do to stop me. Together we will play mafia until—"

A ripe banana hit her in the face, destroying her spectral form instantly.

Everyone shuffled off to bed, exhausted by everything that had transpired the past couple days.

You are Minish, self-aligned spooky ghost.

1590639593870.png

Bonds of Trust: You are a pseudo-mason with funnier6 [@Kirino]. Funnier knows that you're not scum. You will learn funnier's alignment day 3. You may speak to each other in a discord channel during both day and night.

Insomniac: You may post at night.

Haunt: Once per night, you may target another player to haunt them. They will get the feeling that they were being watched, but you won’t actually learn any information from targeting them.

Your servant is Foreigner (Abigail Williams).

Foreigner.%28Abigail.Williams%29.full.2280992.png

You summoned Abby using a plate of pancakes as a catalyst.

Win condition – Salem Witch Trials: Each day you will be given a random player to try to lynch. Should that player get lynched that day, you gain 1 point. Surviving to the end of the game is worth 2 points. If you get 3 or more points, you win the game and are incapable of losing. If you win the game before it ends, you leave the game and collect your win early. You do not count as a threat to town so long as you have 1 or more points.

False Accusation: Once per game, during the night, you may choose a player. That player becomes your lynch target the following day if they are still alive.

---

It is now Night Two

It is now night.
Players may not speak in the thread unless otherwise stated.
Players who have neighborhoods may continue to speak in them.

Living Players: (8)
2. LG - @LittleGumball
3. Rag - @Ragnarokio
5. All Might - @All Might
8. Johnny - @Johnny Sooshi
10. Silverfish - @Silverfish
11. SMS - @Spiritual Mask Salesman
13. The Sun Fan - @The Sun Fan
14. Pen - @Pen

Dead Players: (5)
1. Minish
6. funnier6

9. Naga
12. Kirino
7. Giri - @Giri

Immortal Wolves: (1)
4. Ex

Last edited:
lol am I the only insomniac left?
that's strange

well, that turned out to be a decent lynch
the man operating my string has pulled it and I am saying "**** 3p" for the 480th time, as opposed to "kill inactives" for the 478th time.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Giri was both inactive and TP. Wouldn't that be a bit of a bonus in this case? The only downside is that Mafia got another free kill, but at least he wasn't Town or a major PR.

I'm technically not an insomniac, I'm just backwards, but I can chat with you if you wish.

Giri was a decent lynch. Gonna have to reevaluate things, but I'll wait for day to update reads.

I'm just hoping I don't wind up in the wrong house tonight. Bit strange stumbling into people's houses.

Wow I didn't realize that Giri had so many votes. Hopefully this is the right call because Mafia will have an easy kill due to his inactivity.
this is such a strange comment to me
he died with 3 votes, when the next two wagons had 2
its totally the opposite of having "so many votes" he literally died by plurality rather than majority

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
End of Night Two:

Everyone woke up to find a single dead man surrounded by thousands of crabs. The man's body was destroyed almost beyond recognition, but you can tell from the way his body is posed that he was really good at playing mafia.

Ragnarokio is dead, she was:

You are TheSunFan, mafia-aligned mafia expert.

1590734263362.png

Secret Miller: At the beginning of the game, you may turn a player into a miller for the rest of the game without them knowing. They will always appear guilty when investigated.

Forbidden Bus: Your vote is passively worth one more for each scum player you’ve successfully helped lynch this game.

Your servant is Saber (Gawain).

1590734271649.png

You summoned Gawain using your love for the sun as a catalyst.

Numeral of the Saint: As long as at least one of your allies are alive, you cannot be killed or lynched during the day. Attempts to kill you during the day will cause you to become “injured”. Should you have no longer have any living allies at any point, any injuries you have sustained will instantly kill you.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Last edited:

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Only one kill? What happened to the other three NK roles? Whatever, at least the NK was scum.

Also, it appears that I was severely mistaken about Gilgamesh or King Solomon being one of the last two enemy Servants (one of them gets ruled out now). Never in a million years would have guessed that Gawain was part Mafia, but it seems that Servants match more to the player role now than their moral tendencies.

Pen

The game is on!
Nice! So since there was no night kill by the Mafia I'm assuming they were either roleblocked, or their target was protected by a Doctor type role. Out of the four main suspects that I had yesterday only Gumball and Sunfan remain now. Admittedly my reason for suspecting them is mostly just because the others are leaning Town for me to some degree, mostly because of their interactions with Naga day 1 and how Naga read them. It was by rereading Naga's posts after death that I grew suspicious of Rag, so I will do the same with her posts today in hopes of finding something new. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom