• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's my Master ability. That said, I think you have some explaining to do rather than trying to shift focus.
I've been softing what happened for awhile now, even quite recently. If you want to press a case against that then by all means do so. Being vague about what I have to explain doesn't help matters when you treat me with suspicion/doubt. Do you want me lynched or cleared?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Om the official Fate/Zero wiki the only servant I can find with the Archer class is Giglamesh.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
He could be a demi/pseudo-servant, although in that case he should still have a true name. Maybe rubik just used an OC for this game or something. Its not like him not being a character from the franchise is necessarily a scumtell, just weird.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
He could be a demi/pseudo-servant, although in that case he should still have a true name. Maybe rubik just used an OC for this game or something. Its not like him not being a character from the franchise is necessarily a scumtell, just weird.
It's definitely weird. I get what he is softing now, but it's over my head because I don't know fate lore. He mentioned something about Assassin, and from what I looked into, Assassin is a servant that technically isn't one. I was told he was Archer though, and in parenthesis, a historical figure who isn't in Fate.
it could indicate 3p
Yeah, this is also possible.

Ragnarokio

he was guessing you were an assassin based on your ability i think

maybe I am ok with it because he's not around
he did dip as mafia at least once that I remember
you managed to unconvince me, LG

Ragnarokio

i don't like that giri hasn't been around but i also don't like the people are piling on giri. feels too easy

i feel like any lynch right now would feel too easy

nobody has really been doing much

Pen

The game is on!
vote: pen

i can't shake the thought that pen and allmight are together

Is it just a thought, as you say here, or is there more to it than that? I'm fine with being voted for no big reason right now since I haven't got any great leads either, but I'm just curious if there is more to your vote than a feeling or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom