• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i should probably change my sig
I feel like funnier seethes a little bit every time he sees it and he does that anyways when he sees my avatar I bet

i'll probably wake up early enough to vote someone and have it mean something
I reserve the right to vote for someone even if its against my prior reads

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Also, it's worth noting that the game has for sure 3 scum, meaning 2 left. It's also worth noting there are up to three 3p. I won't say it is or isn't doubtful on the exact number of 3p because idk how Rubik made the game. But, it's worth considering the possibility of an SK.
Missed this earlier. What makes you so certain that there are three indeps tops? Considering the amount of killing roles alone (four NKs is insane) postulating that there's an SK isn't too far off the mark. Apart from Mafia and the Vig, though, I gotta wonder who the fourth is.

How are they stacking in his favor? That literally doesn't prove his alignment at all.
only his role has been confirmed. nothing about his alignment has been confirmed. arguably minish wasn't confirmed town either.
Fair enough.

Also I don't really find the Masters to be AI, for example, Naga was Exlight and was scum, I wouldn't have necessarily thought whoever had Ex was scum.
Agreed. The Masters are just there as normal people whereas the Servants will undoubtedly represent the alignment. James Moriarty is one of the last Servants I'd expect to crop up from a kill. The last two are probably like Gilgamesh or King Solomon if I was to guess by notoriety.

role claims are not fun. mass claims are especially not fun.
Right, but I'm not asking for role reveals or mass claims. I was just seeing if he'd be willing to soft lol. If it helps to narrow down the PoE them I see no reason to be against it.

someone already addressed this but pen's role can apply to any alignment. also i believe the masters' alignments were randomized. your logic does not make sense here.
Maybe so, but if you have any better candidates then I'd like to hear about them because as far as I'm concerned Pen is in the clear for now. I'm kind of at a loss as far as who to go after.

does he??????? where
I'm not entirely sure myself... I'm not even sure who to go after despite applying pressure on numerous people in hopes that something would give.

Same to me honest. I'm like wth am I doing? I'm feeeling LG and GIRI might be scum maybe but donät mind me rn since I'm just thinking.g
Do tell. What are you doing? Are you perhaps a teensy bit inebriated my good sir? =P

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Silver:
SMS,
TheSunFan: Ragnarokio,
Johnny: TheSunFan,
Ragnarokio: Silverfish,
Pen: Johnny,

Not Voting: All Might, Giri, Pen, LittleGumball,

(Should be 5 to hammer.)

Let me know if I missed any votes.

If 5 players decide they want to extend the day, I will do so. I won't be able to end the day until after work, anyways.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I reread day 1 again and I'm going to vote for giri because they hadn't done much of substance all game and given that that was the case, naga townreading them feels strange to me.

Unvote, Vote: Giri

I'd once again like to be on the wagon of whoever gets lynched but if its close and I don't like the other candidate i'll probably stay with giri.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also Vote: Extension

longer days are better for town even if we aren't doing much with them

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
are you still suspicious of me?
Ugh... I'm not even sure tbh. D1 really didn't help with distraction a la Ex. I kinda am. You usually have better content, but it's starting to show better, so idk.

Missed this earlier. What makes you so certain that there are three indeps tops? Considering the amount of killing roles alone (four NKs is insane) postulating that there's an SK isn't too far off the mark. Apart from Mafia and the Vig, though, I gotta wonder who the fourth is.

Because of this
There are 3 players who are scum-aligned.

There may be anywhere from zero to three 3rd-party players in the game.
Also, 4 deaths. NKs are not the same as deaths. Like I said before, it's very possible Kirino's ability forced Naga into targeting him, and they both went out together.

Vote: Extension

I agree with Rag on this one. Not voting for extension is inherently scummy.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You know more about Fates than me I guess, is Gilgamesh named Archer in the show, it seems like all of the characters have codenames, right?
It's just Fate.

Gilgamesh is of the Archer class, therefore he'd be called Archer to hide his identity if not for his complacency. Off the top of my head, there are Archer, Saber, Berserker, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Ruler, and Avenger classes. Those are the main ones, at least.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Gilgamesh is of the Archer class, therefore he'd be called Archer to hide his identity if not for his complacency. Off the top of my head, there are Archer, Saber, Berserker, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Ruler, and Avenger classes. Those are the main ones, at least.
Alrighty. Well my friends, I may have made a terrible oversight. I happen to know All Might's class is Archer, likewise, in my result his servant was one that isn't even in Fate as far as I can tell. I'm not sure what this means for him, but I feel like I should share this. I can't find anyone in the show who is also part of the Archer class, so this is an odd spot for All Might.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom