• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Ah, ok. Well, your suspicion of funnier was wrong, as we now know. Can you answer me this: if you wanted focus on Ex, what good was there in voting funnier?
Yes I was wrong.
@funnier6 Do you want Exlight to be lynched?
I heard it from Minish that funnier wants ex to be lynched, but doesn't want people to discuss about him.
I found that suspicious. That's the reason why I kept my vote.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
SMS kinda seemed nervous in his recent posts especially
Silverfish - Silver is also someone I haven't seen as scum, so it's hard to read him. His initial posts about wanting to lynch me because my role seems a pain kinda pinged me a bit. I know Silver knows my town and scum game, so I could see scum him knowing I'm town and wanting to try to push getting rid of me early using that excuse. Especially seeing as later on, after most people seemed to not have a problem with. me he said he trusted me as far as he could throw me, but that I am a useful tool. Which is opposite of what he originally said. He's given some very basic reads on a few people so I'd like to see more from him on that regard. He does seem a lit
Silver - Kinda CWACing while throwing shade around. When put against the wall pulled the "oh but this is normal for me, my town meta is scummy" which is ok I guess but like, idk, not buying this, sounds like an easy cop out. I don't really see him trying to push the game to a decent direction, even when cornered, which is not the best flag.
He was following Minish and Ex's read on Silver fish.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: LittleGumball

LittleGumball has been interesting all game, but one point that's stood out to me is how easily she was willing to jump on the Ex wagon, and relatively early too. Normally you wouldn't see scum do that, but it was a very opportunistic vote for scum. She was willing to vote Ex because that's what he wanted, and has also not played as consistently as I'd normally see from her. I'm putting this out now. I'm gonna keep reviewing things for something else that stands out.
This is an interesting point. I've been putting Gumball on the back boiler to wait for her to really hit her stride, but the way she was leaning into SMS earlier makes me wonder if she wanted me to follow suit. I'll be the first to admit that SMS had extremely weird behavior D1, and Minish told me that he was determined to find out anything he could about Ex. That's why I was hard pressed to find out his reasons and ISO'd his posts. LG does make one good point, however, that being that SMS was suspicious of me for being suspicious of him.

Hi friend. Looking forward to your input so that I can absolve Doc from my suspicions, which stemmed mainly from inactivity as he barely said a word D1.

And then there's LG and Doc. I haven't got too much on them and they didn't have much interaction with Naga yesterday. I do think it's a decent possibility that one or both of them are scum though.
Same. I think that it's about 50/50 on this, meaning that one is scum and one is Town. I don't really have much to go on except for a gut feeling at the moment but you might be on to something when it comes down to these to.

I heard it from Minish that funnier wants ex to be lynched, but doesn't want people to discuss about him.
I found that suspicious. That's the reason why I kept my vote.
A rather convenient thing to say. You sure it wasn't because you wanted to distance yourself from the Ex wagon? What was your position on that lynch anyhow?

View attachment 43339
I never know what's behind that smile.
What are you doing with my face and why do you feel the need to present yourself so brazenly?

I asked Rubik and I can't screenshot my PM (had already thought about that, lol). I can directly quote it though.

I'm a bit hesitant about quoting that completely because I don't know if it would easily give away my servant, but essentially any investigation results involving me (even if not targeting me directly) will be wrong.

I was going to complain about Minish referencing host communications but then I remembered she can break the rules lol

alright, I'm caught up
I mostly skimmed so I probably missed a few things

this isn't super important, but lynching the Beloved Princess d1 is a pitfall. missing a day is bad, but its not obscenely bad in a bastard-ish game. Doesn't really matter anymore ofc.

I'm sad funnier died already because I think I had managed to townread him somehow when he was actually town

I don't have a ton of reads, but I do have a couple of slight leans and one or two strong ones

I think Pen is my top town, and I won't tell you why (this isn't related to any part of my role, unless it is, but its not)
I haven't seen much of Giri but my lvl 1 read is that he's doing a lot more now than when I've seen him be scum so I want to townread that
I like all might but I forget why

I don't really like Johnny very much, maybe I've said this before in another game because I have a bit of deja vu here but I think he is playing like when he was the godfather.

I only skimmed doc/minish's chatlog, so I don't know if Doc claimed in there fully and it looks like it doesn't matter very much but in a bit atypical fashion, I'll mention a bit about my role, or part of it

I am not the man you deserve, but the man you need. Soon, that will change, for I know my time will come. But, just when you think I'm gone for good without a trace, a glimmer of hope, only for it to be dashed. My role almost is as broken as Minish's was. Almost. But it can be fixed.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote: LittleGumball

LittleGumball has been interesting all game, but one point that's stood out to me is how easily she was willing to jump on the Ex wagon, and relatively early too. Normally you wouldn't see scum do that, but it was a very opportunistic vote for scum. She was willing to vote Ex because that's what he wanted, and has also not played as consistently as I'd normally see from her. I'm putting this out now. I'm gonna keep reviewing things for something else that stands out.
i voted ex before he wanted everyone to lynch him because i thought he was suspicious. i thought he and funnier were in cahoots but i was wrong. very wrong
SMS kinda seemed nervous in his recent posts especially
i agree. after my vote for him he started posting a lot and pinging everyone to get into the thread. seems panicky
I've been putting Gumball on the back boiler to wait for her to really hit her stride, but the way she was leaning into SMS earlier makes me wonder if she wanted me to follow suit.
that's exactly it, actually. the way you two went after each other d1 and then he suddenly backed off was a little weird. i was waiting for both of you to comment on each other. why would he reveal what he did so early? unless it's 1x which, as i said, is a ridiculously easy claim.
I'll mention a bit about my role
may i suggest.....,,,, don't

I know I have a lot of nullreads, I mostly speedread the thread so I can get back to three houses sooner because I've really been enjoying that
I miss exlight, but only because of something I learned recently

may i suggest.....,,,, don't
if you can figure out what it does from that, I'd be beyond impressed
its mostly for later, and once everything makes sense, it will all make sense
like a Sherlock Holmes novel, for example
or Christie
never seen Mousetrap though, too long anyways

Must. Keep. All. PFPs. Straight.
Seriously. Keep going too fast and confusing all might and SMS. And then my brain keeps trying to make SMS rag, which shouldn't be happening as they are quite clearly very different.
Rah.
So let's get those reads updated.

2. LG Well, you're sounding a bit more like the LG I know. Nothing too strange so far from day two, but that hardly clears you. Worried that you seem to be defending me from SMS. I've used that play as scum before. Still null. Maybe the barest amount of town. I don't have a colour for that.
3. Rag Not really liking the low effort votes here, bud. I know you can do better.
5. All Might Feels pretty okay. Like soosh, putting in a lot of effort to break apart things. Nothing feels particularly scummy, so light town for you.
7. Giri I want to trust you. The cute face in your PFP is not helping matters. But you feel... wrong, you know? Orange for you.
8. Sooshi You feel like a funfun. A town funfun at that. I like how much you break things down. I don't think scum would have enough energy to do that consistently. Slight town.
10. Silverfish I exist!
11. SMS So uh, I've never seen SMS play like this before. A little hurt that you voted me based off of some dead people, and with shaky reasoning at that, but then you did the thing that made my brain reread your mafia persona and Soosh says that's just you hitting your stride, which could either be a coverup or be a genuine thing, and I'm inclined to believe it's a genuine thing, so I'm gonna have to revoke hard scum status from you for the moment. You're far from clear though. The info about all might seems to check, as AM is on my town list, so maybe you're okay? Maybe?
13. Sun I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. Doc did you a little dirty in my book, so looking forward to what you bring.

14. Pen I'm towning for now. I can't really see your resumed ability as scum, and you're not pushing any buttons.

So if I have to rank people in order that I would want to see them poof, I'd go Rag, Giri, LG, SMS, SF, AM, Soosh, Pen.

Vote: Rag

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
if you can figure out what it does from that, I'd be beyond impressed
its mostly for later, and once everything makes sense, it will all make sense
like a Sherlock Holmes novel, for example
or Christie
never seen Mousetrap though, too long anyways
mousetrap has a good twist but you don't have to watch the very very end the last scene is stupid lmfao

claiming is bad tho don't do it i'm gonna finger wag at everyone who's hinting at roles
"haha i did this unproveable thing i'm town :)" "my role is NAI see i'm town :)"

mousetrap has a good twist but you don't have to watch the very very end the last scene is stupid lmfao

claiming is bad tho don't do it i'm gonna finger wag at everyone who's hinting at roles
"haha i did this unproveable thing i'm town :)" "my role is NAI see i'm town :)"
You'll see
Also, I think silver might have a point on rag I think I forgot to mention that I think she can do more yeah

Apparently in my absence she kicked butt as scum so maybe shes not as polarized as I once thought

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't really like Johnny very much, maybe I've said this before in another game because I have a bit of deja vu here but I think he is playing like when he was the godfather.
What specifically is pinging you. I'm curious.

To be fair, it can help if verifiable. That said, I'd rather not as well. Avoid being the center of attention.

I'm still iffy on LG. Like I said, I can't really place it but she just feels not as Townie as in previous games. That said, I could just be off.

Having reread more, I really don't like SMS and I'm willing to switch my vote over to him. He's pulled 720 or something, spinning from person to person. Also, pinging other players once under fire is definitely sus. Doubt they're scum, but I wouldn't put it past scum SMS to do this to town in the hope of implicating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom