• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think I know where my vote is going today. Minish and Ex both seemed to have a lot of suspicions towards Silver, so I see that as a good place to pick up today. Looking back he sort of maintained a narrative of not really trusting Minish completely and he held to that, so I could see that being a seed planted to potentially lynch her down the line if need be.

Also last time Ex died D1 and we were both town, I didn't take his reads into cobsideration and it costed me the game. I'm not going to make that same mistake again.

Vote: Silver

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The flavor suggests that Kirino and Naga killed each other. That seems likely as Naga aimed a strongman kill most likely, targeted someone, and ended up have my that kill redirected at Kirino.
is this a slip or an unfortunate typo...
I think I know where my vote is going today. Minish and Ex both seemed to have a lot of suspicions towards Silver, so I see that as a good place to pick up today. Looking back he sort of maintained a narrative of not really trusting Minish completely and he held to that, so I could see that being a seed planted to potentially lynch her down the line if need be.

Also last time Ex died D1 and we were both town, I didn't take his reads into cobsideration and it costed me the game. I'm not going to make that same mistake again.

Vote: Silver
the leap in this man's logic sent him from one side of the grand canyon to the other

vote: SMS

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Also, it's worth noting that the game has for sure 3 scum, meaning 2 left. It's also worth noting there are up to three 3p. I won't say it is or isn't doubtful on the exact number of 3p because idk how Rubik made the game. But, it's worth considering the possibility of an SK.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is bad reasoning. If I were in your shoes and looking at this list I would, in no way, discount myself and you shouldn't either. Not a fan.
It's pretty clear after yesterday that Minish was a hard town read of mine, so I'm inclined to trust her on you. I have my reasons to be ok with All Might now, so the rest of the non-voters from yesterday are dead. A read can certainly change, you aren't necessarily a town read of mine, but I don't find you scummy yet.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
It's pretty clear after yesterday that Minish was a hard town read of mine, so I'm inclined to trust her on you. I have my reasons to be ok with All Might now, so the rest of the non-voters from yesterday are dead. A read can certainly change, you aren't necessarily a town read of mine, but I don't find you scummy yet.
That's a fair response. I'll take it for now.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Was there really nothing in the ISO you felt was worth sharing for why you like or dislike Giri?
Like I said, his reads seemed ok to me:

Minish is probably town though my read has some contradiction to hers

I'm used to more aggressive Rag. She doesn't seem to be like that this game. Also I don't know what to say of her jumping in Ex's wagon at the end of the day phase.

Exlight is even ready to get lynched for the sake of town and that's good. Unless he's a bomb and is laughing internally at the vote wagon

I didn't follow what SMS was saying until Allmight quoted them +1 for Allmight.

I didn't like Doc saying he's against lynching Ex and then chiming in right after the post saying he trusts Minish and then votes Ex
His read of Doc is noteworthy probably, it was something I didn't catch myself.

Overall I think he's fine for now. Granted, I've never been able to accurately read Giri well.

Because it's in the opening day post. ^^
Ah the letter was from you? Be a better me if so!

Ah, I hate the SMS dilemma. Gonna be honest, every bloody time I've played with him, I wanna kill him so badly, and it's almost always the wrong choice. But I really wanna kill him this time too. So I'm coining this the SMS dilemma.

What I don't like is that SMS's reads all seem like th easy choice. Something that wouldn't stir too many pots at once, yet leave him an opening. Like the opening to agree with Giri about Doc's list of reads. (Btw, if we must do reads, I'll update mine, but can we get more from you Giri?)

I do admittedly want to see a bit more from Doc today.

As far as people who have posted go, Sooshi feels like funfun, though the typo did ping me a bit, it seems to have cleared for now, and I don't know if that's good or not, and I'm still feeling good about Pen. LG is feeling like LG a bit more today than yesterday, so I guess you could say life's good? Something to watch at least.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
How so? It's called looking back at the thread. Silver was never a Town read of mine.
The reasonings you gave were weak. You cited following two dead players as your reason for voting silver. What does Ex's read have anything to do with it, considering he was a jester? And any read from a town can be wrong. It feels to me like you're trying to justify a reason to start an easy wagon. (not that i think silver themself is an easy wagon, rather that following the opinion of the dead players is easy)

Also if you're trying to claim something I don't give a damn. anyone can claim any Xshot anything with combined abilities of servants and masters.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The reasonings you gave were weak. You cited following two dead players as your reason for voting silver. What does Ex's read have anything to do with it, considering he was a jester? And any read from a town can be wrong. It feels to me like you're trying to justify a reason to start an easy wagon. (not that i think silver themself is an easy wagon, rather that following the opinion of the dead players is easy)

Also if you're trying to claim something I don't give a damn. anyone can claim any Xshot anything with combined abilities of servants and masters.
I gave my own reasoning of not liking Silver that nobody else has yet to bring up yesterday or today:

Looking back he sort of maintained a narrative of not really trusting Minish completely and he held to that, so I could see that being a seed planted to potentially lynch her down the line if need be.

Also, although Ex was a jester, I still feel like his reads are valid, knowing Ex, even as a Jester he still wouldn't make false reads.

Also if you don't care to consider claims that's probably a bad mindset, because when the time comes there will be points in any game where you'll have to take them into consideration anyway, and if you choose to ignore them it can make or break the game. That said, I'm certainly not outright claiming anything yet, nor do I feel the need to atm.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What I don't like is that SMS's reads all seem like th easy choice. Something that wouldn't stir too many pots at once, yet leave him an opening. Like the opening to agree with Giri about Doc's list of reads. (Btw, if we must do reads, I'll update mine, but can we get more from you Giri?)
I actually haven't really given a full updated reads list today. About all I've established is I think All Might is Town, Giri is perhaps leaning town. I mentioned Giri's point of Doc as interesting, but didn't say I agree with it or not, Doc is null to me honestly, because he really hasn't posted much (typical of him tbh) so while Giri seemingly casted shade towards Doc I really have no opinion of him. The question directed to me was did I find anything interesting from my ISO of Giri, and that was about all I came up with. Not sure how you interpreted my mentioning of that as some line up to scum read Doc. That said if you ever want to get more clarity on something just quote or tag me and I will try to get back to you. It seems more like I'm an enigma to you because you are making conclusions that aren't really there. Hopefully we can resolve your "SMS Dilemmia".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom