• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what the heck. How did that many people die. Am I reading colours wrong too? Cause it says funfun was town aligned in his EoD, but is blue in the post.

So now there is no communications hub in game. Which sucks that Min couldn't say much. If anyone has min's last will, now would be a great time to share.

We also have "Minish is a PGO", presumably a message from fun. Which isn't much use now. Unless it's referring to the person playing Minish, which... wait, got it. The person playing Minish owns a gun and shot everyone who visited them. Which is how we got that many kills. Dang, how many people went there?

Do we assume that naga killed themselves? Or did they try and visit Minish? Did that many players converge on one person? Who was the scum kill if naga wasn't trying to kill the person playing Minish? Too many things to ask, so little time. Hoping I try to crash on Min's couch tonight. That'd be inconvenient.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
what do you expect??? do you want him to sit back and not do anything? day 1 reads are always weak of course he's going to latch on to anything he finds suspicious. your reaction is both suspicious and, imo, faulty logic. you're suspicious of him for being suspicious of you.
I was certainly suspicious of All Might, but that suspicion is actually resolved for me. ;)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
ExLight: LG, Silverfish, Pen, SMS, Doc, Rag, Naga,
Funnier6: Giri
Pen: Minish,
Naga: funnier6,

Not Voting: All Might, Kirino, Ex, Johnny,
Here is the the final vote tally, I think it's pretty interesting that Naga jumped onto Ex towards the end. Pretty much the majority of the Mafia probably voted Ex too. Iirc Minish said she really liked Johnny after talking to him, so it's possible there are no scum among the non-voters who are alive still. We have Giri voting funnier throughout the Day, which I think was an RVS vote that he placed and never changed. I'm going to ISO him, I also can't remember if he ever weighed in on the progression with Ex at all.

I also definitely want to see more content from @Doc and @LittleGumball.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Zelda Dungeon Frontpage said:
The first day is hard. That's what I always say. As usual I wasn't able to do much good. It feels like I'm on a slope looking down, soon about to tumble to the bottom. But at least I can write you all a short article at night. With pen in hand I gaze into the sky. I wonder if my ancestors felt this way too when they drove their ships to new lands.
—Spiritual Mask Salesman
Smh, no mention of Skittles or Funky Kong, I want more from you whoever is me!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
ISO of Giri complete, I think he looks ok. His reads look fine to me, he stated he didn't want to vote for Ex and stuck with that. I'm probably not too worried about him forgetting to unvote his RVS vote especially because Minish did the same thing.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Alright, there's a lot going on, and a bad trade (3 for 1 sucks) but we can use this as information.

We also have "Minish is a PGO", presumably a message from fun. Which isn't much use now. Unless it's referring to the person playing Minish, which... wait, got it. The person playing Minish owns a gun and shot everyone who visited them. Which is how we got that many kills. Dang, how many people went there?
Funnier made Rubik's pfp say Minish is a PGO. He didn't have the ability to investigate this, and RBing Minish wouldn't do anything. I'm not sure why he believed she was a PGO, but maybe he somehow means the player who's playing as Minish. The issue there of course goes back to the possibility of funnier ever learning this.

The flavor suggests that Kirino and Naga killed each other. That seems likely as Naga aimed a strongman kill most likely, targeted someone, and ended up have my that kill redirected at Kirino.

I'm still rereading some stuff, will probably post again a bit later.

Gonna push a couple angles first.

Ah I wasn't blocked! :D
How do you know?

Iirc Minish said she really liked Johnny after talking to him, so it's possible there are no scum among the non-voters who are alive still.
This is bad reasoning. If I were in your shoes and looking at this list I would, in no way, discount myself and you shouldn't either. Not a fan.

We have Giri voting funnier throughout the Day, which I think was an RVS vote that he placed and never changed.
ISO of Giri complete, I think he looks ok. His reads look fine to me, he stated he didn't want to vote for Ex and stuck with that. I'm probably not too worried about him forgetting to unvote his RVS vote especially because Minish did the same thing.
I don't think Giri RVing and leaving it is worth discounting either, but it ultimately didn't result in anything that we can see. Was there really nothing in the ISO you felt was worth sharing for why you like or dislike Giri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom