• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
And thus it continues. At least we got to this point before day three? this time. Glad to know I'm acting more normal again.
Can you give me a bit of context for this
You think you're funny.
Actually I know I’m funnier :V
That's fine, but I doubt most people will vote for you if they don't know your role, or at least something about it.
You can have me and Mins expert opinions

I’d really rather not have Ex going psycho in the thread about needing to be lynched which will definitely end up happening. Either he’s town and he’s right, we should probably lynch him, or he’s jester, and it’s not really a huge deal.
It'd be pretty OP, and the arbiter/Rubik being scum aligned doesn't really fit with the flavor.
Would it though? Even if she was scum, all she really has the power to do is communicate with everyone outside the thread, as far as I can tell. And while that can be very powerful, that’s only if we trust her. I know Rube tries to make all the roles in his games as NAI as possible so all “this role sounds towny” reads are going into my trash can

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I don't have any reason to believe there is a jester i just wanted to see how ex would react

I don't know what his angle is but i have a hard time buying that rubik would include a town role wherein its optimal strategy is to be lynched day 1. I do believe that ex might believe the optimal strategy for his role is to be lynched day 1, though. I don't think that minish would believe that if she knewhis full role and he was telling the truth, so if minish believes lynching him today is the optimal strategy and she also has his role info, then I think he's lying for some reason or another.

The only thing I'm confused on is that Minish said she was a Master, meaning that she must also have a Servant despite being the overseer.

so she clearly isn't making sure the rules of the grail war are being followed

Can you give me a bit of context for this
This is literally my whole thing. People say I look scummy, and that's how I know I'm keeping with my meta. I lean into it as soon as it comes up because I know I play stupidly scummy, and I don't care to fix it because I'm lazy that way. The last game we played together, no one accused me of being scum until day two or three, and I thought I was doing something wrong. If that makes any semblance of sense at all.

funnier6

Courage~
This is literally my whole thing. People say I look scummy, and that's how I know I'm keeping with my meta. I lean into it as soon as it comes up because I know I play stupidly scummy, and I don't care to fix it because I'm lazy that way. The last game we played together, no one accused me of being scum until day two or three, and I thought I was doing something wrong. If that makes any semblance of sense at all.
Its not really that you’re playing scummy, just that I’ve never seen you play as scum and my gut tells me today’s that day. You are playing a little bit different than normal which is kinda weird to me and I wanna hear more thoughts from you so I can get a real idea of how things are going

Kirino

Tatakae
And while that can be very powerful, that’s only if we trust her.
I mean, it seems most of us have already chosen to. Pen's already disclosed his entire role lol, and he's not the only one who's given information about their role to her. It's easy to gain trust and extract information with a role like hers and using private chats, so it'd be incredibly potent in mafia hands.
so she clearly isn't making sure the rules of the grail war are being followed
If we look at the flavor, then the arbiter from Fate/Zero was actively working to ensure a particular person won the Grail. I could imagine Minish having a secret objective like that, or just wanting to win it herself. It could also just be that Rubik wanted to make sure everyone had a servant given that it's an integral part of the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I just want to put all of this out in the thread so maybe y'all can follow the reasoning better. This will all be under the assumption Ex is town and has been truthful to me.

Lynching him would be the only way around the harm to town. Night killing him would not work. Lynching him d1 is also the likely only way around this.

For those arguing against lynching town d1, not lynching him would mean more loss to town. Especially when he is almost certain to die anyways if we don't lynch him, and not by the mafia nk.

Basically there are three possibilities here.

1. He's telling me the truth and he's town. In which case I've outlined my reasoning.

2. He's a jester or some other 3rd party role. If that's the case, I see no harm in giving him a d1 win. It means we get rid of a non town distraction and we don't mislynch town d1.

3. He's scum. In which case we lynch scum which is always a win. The only thing with this is some potential ability for getting lynched, but even then we would have to take him out at some point anyways.

I'm inclined to believe him because he gave the details of his role to me of his own accord and almost right away. It's such a specific role. I doubt even if scum were chatting before game they would have already came up with that fake claim for some reason, especially when they wouldn't be aware I had the ability to talk with anyone outside of the game.

Its not really that you’re playing scummy, just that I’ve never seen you play as scum and my gut tells me today’s that day. You are playing a little bit different than normal which is kinda weird to me and I wanna hear more thoughts from you so I can get a real idea of how things are going
Thoughts? I'm supposed to have those?
Funfun, I don't develop these detailed suspicious thoughts as easily as you guys do. I'm not sure how you already have a reads list. If something isn't looking right to me, I'll say so. Right now, I'm operating off of feelings. And feelings say I don't trust Minish as far as I can throw her, but she's a useful tool. Feelings also say Pen is probably in the clear. Uh, you're being you. LG seems more aggressive somehow. Rag makes my head hurt, so I don't really feel great about that. And I'm getting strong info vibes off of kirino. And that what's I'm working with.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
i guess what i don't get is why it's so dangerous for everyone to know what happens because of ex's role but minish gets to know

It's more that the thread knowing means mafia knows and can use it to their advantage if he's somehow not lynched. If it seems like people are on board with him being the d1 lynch I think he should reveal it. I do understand that it's hard to lynch someone I'm saying is likely town with lack of reason why.

If y'all think he's lying to me then that would still be reason to lynch, unless you thought it was his goal to be lynched for some harmful to town reason. Which I have considered but I'm not sold on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom