• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I have an idea of Ex's role actually, based on what's been softed so far. If my idea is correct, I think Ex should not be lynched.

Lynching is sort of the only way around this situation (especially since it's Ex). It's not really a conventional role, but it has conventional parts. If that makes sense.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So I don’t care to lynch Ex because his role may be harmful to town. Unless his role is like “oh I kill all town if I’m alive on day 3”, I don’t see any benefit in lynching him early on. NK maybe if town has a vigilante but lynching a townie gives no info, is incredibly easy for scum to join that wagon, and overall just wastes the day. I haven’t the slightest clue what Ex could be softing but I don’t really care.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@Ragnarokio Could you elaborate why you have good reason for a Jester to be in the game?

Also, what's with the suspicion being cast at Minish after her hard reveal? I know I was among the first to be skeptical about her claims, but having an arbiter is most def something that would fit the theme. In the Fate universe, Kotomine Kirei acts as an intermediary to make sure that the rules of the Holy Grail War are followed. In that respect, Minish is certainly TP/Town-aligned and not scum lol.

Maybe that's just me leaning too hard on the lore. Idk. :rolleyes:

I was going to suggest this later but since people are already trying to keep me around
my role is actually super harmful to town and is out of my control so I'd prefer if I got lynched as soon as possible
It'd help if you could be clear about the detriments of your role, ie giving an example as to how it would benefit the scum to keep you around. But it's certainly not helping your case to go around saying "lynch me, useless role is useless" especially if you are Town.

I very much doubt Minish is scum, though I think there's a decent possibility of her being third party given the role of the overseer in the flavor. If she's telling the truth, then her claiming makes sense, both for herself and for town.
There's like a -100% chance that she's scum given all the validity of her role lol. Besides, it'd be waaaaaay too OP if she could funnel the PR information from everyone she's been talking to back to the Mafia side.

The only thing I'm confused on is that Minish said she was a Master, meaning that she must also have a Servant despite being the overseer.

He said he just misunderstood the rules, so I'd like to hear a follow-up on what exactly he misunderstood.
He was dumb and overthinking the Master/Servant aspect from a lore perspective. That's all.

the one thing i'm not loving is incessant softclaiming on day one i really genuinely truly hate this you guys have literally no reason to be talking about any of this except minish i guess sure
Agreed. There have been too many instances of "Well, my Servant is pretty powerful compared to yours lol" and I don't see any benefit to going on like this. If anything it just makes that person a potential target for Mafia to snipe later on. Just sayin'.

Ex could you hard claim? It seems senseless to have your role not be certain at this point.
Are there no limits to hard claims in this game? If so then Minish already has that slot, but I'd rather go after scum if Ex is just gonna flip as a Jester or something similar.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll try to put up at least a list of how I'm leaning for people soon. I've talked to a handful of people and have some feelings based on those convos. I'll try to explain the things I can since I know it's frustrating to try to trust conversations you're not privy to. But of course I have to keep some specifics to myself.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I can confirm that Pen told me everything of his own accord. And it gives me a pretty good town read of him just from our messages (not based on his role or anything).

10. Silverfish - Probably finally actually scum
And thus it continues. At least we got to this point before day three? this time. Glad to know I'm acting more normal again.
i have reason to believe there's a jester in this game so this is a big red flag
I may have missed it in my read through, but do you ever say why?
Minish knows why I shouldn't claim it openly, if you don't trust me you can prolly trust her
Can we though? Can we? I'm still trying to figure out what kind of twisted role would have her powers and what alignment it would be best in. Or I'm overly paranoid.
Surely you jest :V
You think you're funny.
Well, my gut is telling me I can trust Min, so I actually told her everything about my role in PM. I'm in favour of lynching Ex today. Seems like the best option out of everyone today.
Help, I lost my Pen.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I didnt even remember that you had posted before this
that doesn't excuse that you only accused people with low post counts of being scum. i know you're better than this and that's what makes you suspicious to me.

i'm leaving my vote on ex. if he wants to be lynched let him be lynched, whatever, i have nothing new to add to the conversation. if his role is unconventional there's no way of guessing it so there's no point in trying, and this is only going to be a distraction every day until he's gone and i'd rather he go before we have like, hard proof of scum

inb4 ex is some kind of zombie role. would be cool af actually now that i think about it

Kirino

Tatakae
no
Minish knows why I shouldn't claim it openly, if you don't trust me you can prolly trust her
That's fine, but I doubt most people will vote for you if they don't know your role, or at least something about it.
Why exactly do you very much doubt shes scum
It'd be pretty OP, and the arbiter/Rubik being scum aligned doesn't really fit with the flavor.
Well, my gut is telling me I can trust Min, so I actually told her everything about my role in PM. I'm in favour of lynching Ex today. Seems like the best option out of everyone today.
I'm inclined to trust Minish as well, but instantly telling her every aspect of your role because of your gut is really brazen. Likewise with favoring lynching Ex already without hearing info about his role or considering other options. I'd at least like to hear your reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom