• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I was going to suggest this later but since people are already trying to keep me around
my role is actually super harmful to town and is out of my control so I'd prefer if I got lynched as soon as possible
Yeah can everyone ignore this for the moment I don’t wanna waste the day phase

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I was going to suggest this later but since people are already trying to keep me around
my role is actually super harmful to town and is out of my control so I'd prefer if I got lynched as soon as possible

i have reason to believe there's a jester in this game so this is a big red flag

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Whoa
Why specifically Kirino?
Any particular reason ?
Never mind
Lynch the host
NAANNEEEE?
6funnier6 - obvious town
8. Johnny - I havent discussed this one with Min yet but he seems all right I think
Where is 7?Where am I? Or is it to test me whether I'm a keen reader?
If you prefer to be lynched, then why not reveal your role if you consider it harmful to town?
If you die at night, would it kill all who targeted you?
Why is it a waste of phase?

Kirino

Tatakae
I very much doubt Minish is scum, though I think there's a decent possibility of her being third party given the role of the overseer in the flavor. If she's telling the truth, then her claiming makes sense, both for herself and for town.

Regarding Ex, I don't see why scum would ask to be lynched. A Jester might be likely, in which he could've just gotten the idea of claiming a harmful passive role from Minish. If he's town and his role is actually so harmful that he thinks he needs to die, then he should just claim. But I'd honestly rather not have this consume discussion today.

@All Might's made a couple of weird comments: first, he claimed that Minish was trying to flag herself as a Master to look more town, as if having a Servant was indicative of town. Then, he suggested that Masters could somehow die with Servants still living. I doubt that Masters and Servants can exist independently, so I'm not sure what to make of it. He said he just misunderstood the rules, so I'd like to hear a follow-up on what exactly he misunderstood.

SMS seems interested in casting some doubt on Minish by claiming she might be third party and then saying her quotation of Rubik doesn't sound like something he'd say. The former is healthy skepticism, but the latter strikes me as frivolous, especially since I really doubt Minish would fake a message like that, or would even need to. So I'm slightly suspicious of it.
but essentially any investigation results involving me (even if not targeting me directly) will be wrong.
Are they always necessarily wrong, or just potentially inaccurate?
I've created a chat with everyone I have added on discord. If I didn't start one with you I can either add you on discord or message you here on zd.
I haven't been added. I'm assuming you forgot about me lol.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
call me mcdonalds because i'm loving it
holy **** lmfao
2. LG - prolly scum (hasn't been here)
*complains about going back to work*
*literally posts about going to work in a public chat*
*doesn't talk all day due to being at work*
*complains about being at work on break*
yes i am scum because i am purposely avoiding the thread. you got me.

also i like how you only said inactive people are scum. nice omgus on me as well

finger me suspicious on funnier six

There is no cult. There are no game-ending jesters. There are no death millers.
yeah i think ex is a jester [sarcasm emote]

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
the one thing i'm not loving is incessant softclaiming on day one i really genuinely truly hate this you guys have literally no reason to be talking about any of this except minish i guess sure

if you're gonna hint at things and try to be important then you might as well go all the way in my onion. tell us your role ex, what's so bad about it. is it that ur scum?????? that's harmful to town

Reactions: Pen

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I'm just gonna say, from talking to Ex it might actually not be a bad idea and you know how much I hate lynching people I think are town even if they think it is useful. Basically it's either 'waste' a day phase now or be forced to waste one later.

i have reason to believe there's a jester in this game so this is a big red flag

Can you elaborate on this? Or at least in a neighborhood chat with me. Because I do know why Ex wants to be lynched. And if he is jester then fine, give him the win d1 because it's known that there are no game ending jesters.

SMS seems interested in casting some doubt on Minish by claiming she might be third party and then saying her quotation of Rubik doesn't sound like something he'd say. The former is healthy skepticism, but the latter strikes me as frivolous, especially since I really doubt Minish would fake a message like that, or would even need to. So I'm slightly suspicious of it.

This is exactly what I discussed with funnier. I thought it was fair that SMS was originally skeptical with his telling town to be careful about claiming if they felt they couldn't trust me. I also thought it would be fair to say that I could make up quotes. But what bothered me was him specifically saying it didn't sound like Rubik because of a specific phrase. I offered the exact quotes of my own accord without anyone even asking since I can't screenshot and I thought it was the next best thing. If I'm scum here I either just paraphrase or make up a simpler quote like "Sorry, you can't screenshot because it would make the game too easy". Y'all should know I'm way too cautious as scum to gamble with made up quotes that long and specific. Especially since Rubik basically confirmed the fact that I can't screenshot in thread (so no reason to make up a quote), and my PM even says to ask about certain rules beforehand to make sure they are okay to break. "If you’re unsure if there’s a rule you can ignore, please ask me to clarify instead of assuming it doesn’t apply."

Are they always necessarily wrong, or just potentially inaccurate?

Something like watcher seeing me targeted would be correct I assume. But I'll say that I can not move at night. So any results that involve that, or any investigation specifically targeting me will be incorrect.

I haven't been added. I'm assuming you forgot about me lol

I don't have you added on discord! And for some reason it won't allow me to add Rubik to chats with people I don't have added. I'll just send the rest of y'all friend requests. Lol.

What is your reason to believe this?

As others have said, if Ex really had an anti-town ability he should just claim it.

If Ex really is a jester, I'd rather not give him the day 1. It's a waste of a lynch when we can be hunting scum.

funnier6

Courage~
I'd like to hear more about this
Why is it a waste of phase?
I'm so glad you asked, I'd rather we not focus on a potential jester waste of time and focus one each other and who we want to lynch as much as possible with real votes etc etc rather than "oh well guess we're lynching Ex lets all go home now" type junk. If we do end up lynching Ex I'd still rather the day focused on as many other people as possible because I dont want his lynch to be an easy out to avoid actual contributions
I very much doubt Minish is scum, though I think there's a decent possibility of her being third party given the role of the overseer in the flavor. If she's telling the truth, then her claiming makes sense, both for herself and for town.
Why exactly do you very much doubt shes scum
The former is healthy skepticism, but the latter strikes me as frivolous, especially since I really doubt Minish would fake a message like that, or would even need to
I objected to this line of reasoning because given the nature of it, Minish would have plenty of time to falsify quotes as well as help from her team in falsifying them if she were scum. I do agree they were unnecessary and unlikely but I can see why sms would question them.
also i like how you only said inactive people are scum. nice omgus on me as well
I didnt even remember that you had posted before this
I'm just gonna say, from talking to Ex it might actually not be a bad idea and you know how much I hate lynching people I think are town even if they think it is useful. Basically it's either 'waste' a day phase now or be forced to waste one later.
Me and Min already discussed this but she misinterpreted my meaning
If Ex really is a jester, I'd rather not give him the day 1. It's a waste of a lynch when we can be hunting scum.
I mean

If we have to give him a day

Day 1 is objectively the best day to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom