• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i'm probably just being a crackhead but i feel like funnier and ex are scum together. no evidence just a gut feeling

regardless i am actually suspicious of ex for voting for the host first instead of another player. almost like he doesn't want to make a connection with anyone

vote: exlight

Just a heads up, my stand is very very bad. I hate it. :(
can't believe minish rolled cheap trick. sorry for ur lots :/

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i understand what all might is saying

i would guess servants don't stick around after masters die. I wouldn't be surprised if there were abilities in the game which could kill or steal servants though. I'm only somewhat familiar with the fate franchise, but my impression is also that they break their own rules a lot so there is probably enough canon basis to make anything go.

@minish: want to screenshot the portions of your stand that interfere with investigations and post it in the thread?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I asked Rubik and I can't screenshot my PM (had already thought about that, lol). I can directly quote it though.

I'm a bit hesitant about quoting that completely because I don't know if it would easily give away my servant, but essentially any investigation results involving me (even if not targeting me directly) will be wrong.

The good news: I'm some definition of caught up now.
The bad news: I understood exactly none of the last five pages.
So more good news: I'm definitely playing on ZD!
...But Minish can freely break rules? But not all the rules. So.
I'm just gonna continue stumbling around now. Ignore me.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'll probably just go ahead and create a chat with everyone that way it's there if y'all wanna tell me something. I'll get to that eventually.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I am allowed to directly quote any conversations, so this is what Rubik said when I asked him about screenshotting.

"You may directly quote your role pm, but not screenshot it.
Mostly because I didn't want to have to teach everyone in the game how to convincingly fake a role pm to ensure it doesn't fully prove your role"

"I was originally going to let the role take screenshots but it would have been a pain in the butt to show people how easy it is to fake
I wanted to make it so there's **some** wifom about your role"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom