• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fat Foes

Big Octo

=^)
Josh, I could understand Cragma, but how are Molgera and Stallord fat? Molgera is giant, but he's a slim lanmola-like monster. And Stallord, well, he's just bones! How can there be any fat?

Maybe you misread the forum, it's not about the biggest in terms of height, it's about how fat and plump they are.

Off the top of my head, I would have to say, Deku Toad. It is quite obese. It really knows how to effectively throw its weight around.

Big Octo

=^)
705px-Jahalla.png

This ghost's gotta lose some weight!

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
does the zora king in Oot count for anything? he sends you into jabu jabu where you fight stuff. jabu jabu's pretty fat too probly seeing as you can walk inside his organs and he dosen't really seem to care/notice.
if not then probly yeta in TP but i think she's just furry and warm, like a kitty cat ^_^. you fight her as a boss in the snowpeak ruins.

Beeker

Wild Card
I would say either Jalhalla or Deku Toad.
I always figured that Jalhalla only looked plump. Since he is a ghost, he wouldn't weigh a ton. Then again you do need the Power Bracelets, so he has to be heavy. :P
While the Deku Toad is somewhat big(in size like height), he to me just seems the fattest in terms of heaviness. I mean, look at all the fat on it! Not to mention it also waddles around when it walks. And of course, his main attack. I think an enemy is pretty fat when it tries to squish you. XD

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
It's definitely the Deku Toad from Twilight Princess. My second choice would be the new moblins in Skyward Sword. If those aren't fat, then I don't know what is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom