• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fast Food Places You've Eaten at

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A whole bunch, but I will start with these for the moment: Pizza Hut, Burger King, Sonic, Taco Tico, Taco Bell, Danny's, Golden Corral, Taste of China, Alejandro's, KFC, Long John Silver. (More to come)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sonic
Burger King
McD
In N Out
Wendy's
Chik Fil A
Mmm Qimme Dat
Taco Bell
Taco Bueno

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Omg, I'm so unhealthy.

Unhealthy is good. At least I like junk food. :cool:

Some other places I've been to were Wendy's, Dairy Queen, Domino's, Little Caesar's Pizza, and many restaurants. Yep, when I go out I'm a junk food eater. My favorite is Sonic, btw; too many options. :cool:

Nicole

luke is my wife
I don't eat a lot of fast food anymore because it is extremely unhealthy (and in most cases entirely unsanitary). But here are some places I did use to frequent before I went on my health binge:

McDonalds (probably the only place I'll still go, albeit not often, because it's super good like damn)
Burger King (ok here too)
Arby's (ok here three)
Wendy's (I haven't eaten at Wendy's since it gave me food poisoning as a kid)
KFC
Pizza Hut
Papa John's

This list was significantly shorter than I thought it would be, given my previous bad eating habits. I will never ever eat at Taco Bell; just the thought of it makes my stomach turn. I don't even know how its food tastes but I've heard too many horror stories about the place to care. I hear Chick Fil A is pretty good, but the nearest one is probably like a half an hour away and given the controversy it's had in the past, I'm in no mood to drive that far to patronize that company.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm...

McDonald's
A&W
Subway
Little Ceasar's
Arby's
KFC
Tim Horton's
Burger King
Dairy Queen
And some other places that I can't think of right now.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've eaten at McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut, Hungry Jack's, Dominos and a bunch of others sometimes.

I usually eat at McDonalds though, I have worked there for more than three years now and still love it. I have had McDonalds 5 times this week already... before shifts, on breaks and after shifts.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Mcdonald's
Burger King
Pizza Hut
KFC
Wendy's
Subway
Arby's
A&W
Dairy Queen
Dunkin' Donuts
New York Fries
Tim Horton's
Quiznos
Taco Bell
Taco Time
Booster Juice
Extreme Pita
Mary Brown's
Orange Julius
Papa John's
Panago

I think that's all of them. :sweat:

Yosh

Razorgirl
A shorter list would be the ones I haven't eaten at :/

Life seems pointless now, after thinking about that

Chiraku

Demon slayer
McD, Burger King, KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Pizza Company, MK... I think that's it. I eat at home most of the time.

B

Bella1249

Way too many to list them all, but:
McDonalds :)
Burger King
A&W
T.G.I. Friday's
Tim Horton's
Pizza Hut
KFC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom