• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Farore Woods=Kokiri Forest?

A

Alishia

I personally think the Kokiri and the Kikwi aren't really the same thing, but that young Hylians came to the Kikwi desiring to maintain their youth, and the Elder (who may or may not have become the first incarnation of the Deku Tree [his mustache reminds me of DT]) granted them an eternal life as children.
When WW takes place, they have evolved into plant-like creatures that may be a desire to look like their ancient caregivers, the Kikwi.

I personally think that the Tree of Life turns into the Great Deku Tree. Sit on the stool next to the tree and it'll zoom in on it. A text box then appears with a very simple "..." Now... we know that Link doesn't get a text box in any game ever, and there's no one in the vicinity that would say anything, or nothing in this case, about Link sitting down. This is what leads me to believe that eventually, this tree will go on to become the Great Deku Tree.

H

Haruhi Suzumiya

Yeah I also thought that too..., but how does the fairies form?

This makes sense if you would look at the timeline. The creatures have changed but always had that nature appeal to them :D

It should be true, because there are those similarities; THE WALLTULAS and SKULLTULAS
There's also the posibility that the KIKWIS transform into KOKIRIS.....like in WW the KOKIRIS transformed into KOROKS ;)
What you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom