• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Far Far Away Mafia

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sorry, had a busy day and went to see We The Kings in concert.

My indecisive ass will try to get the ball rolling but I don't really have any questions for you. Deku hasn't been nearly active enough for anything of substance to be read. And YIGA was somewhat scummy day one, but my previous reasons for suspect was based on you being mafia, not WW.

Looking at Rubik's actions day one, I'm trying to get in their head. Like I said yesterday, Rubik was adamant about forcing Deku to post D1. Oddly fixated on YOU making a post. Still rubs me the wrong way and could easily be scum trying to push you to participate or scum trying to distance themselves from their scumbud.

On my recent run through, I noticed that Rubik was also saying that Deku was a fill-in for YIGA. I didn't realize that Rubik switched their vote last minute to YIGA at the end of the day. Trying to look at this from all sides, it is also possible that Rubik was setting Deku up as a substitute for YIGA.

At this point, I think I'm leaning towards a Deku lynch. Rubik choosing to force a comment out of Deku specifically on D1 is more suspicious to me then the sudden switch to YIGA. I also feel like YIGA has put himself out there more while Deku has been much more inactive and avoided making ANY comments.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Sorry, had a busy day and went to see We The Kings in concert.

My indecisive ass will try to get the ball rolling but I don't really have any questions for you. Deku hasn't been nearly active enough for anything of substance to be read. And YIGA was somewhat scummy day one, but my previous reasons for suspect was based on you being mafia, not WW.

Looking at Rubik's actions day one, I'm trying to get in their head. Like I said yesterday, Rubik was adamant about forcing Deku to post D1. Oddly fixated on YOU making a post. Still rubs me the wrong way and could easily be scum trying to push you to participate or scum trying to distance themselves from their scumbud.

On my recent run through, I noticed that Rubik was also saying that Deku was a fill-in for YIGA. I didn't realize that Rubik switched their vote last minute to YIGA at the end of the day. Trying to look at this from all sides, it is also possible that Rubik was setting Deku up as a substitute for YIGA.

At this point, I think I'm leaning towards a Deku lynch. Rubik choosing to force a comment out of Deku specifically on D1 is more suspicious to me then the sudden switch to YIGA. I also feel like YIGA has put himself out there more while Deku has been much more inactive and avoided making ANY comments.
Do you have any questions you would like me to answer?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ja, I can see your point. Admittedly, he wasn't the only person pushing for me to post. I don't believe Rubik has been in any games before this, so we can't compare his actions in this game to other games.
All I can say is that, for all his trying to get me to post, he only tagged me asking me to post once. He kept saying "I'm gonna lynch this man if he doesn't post", but he never tagged me to tell me as much. The only time he did tag me was to ask my opinion on something, and that was before he was getting all hot and heavy on me. He was probably just trying to get an easy lynch through.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Ja, I can see your point. Admittedly, he wasn't the only person pushing for me to post. I don't believe Rubik has been in any games before this, so we can't compare his actions in this game to other games.
All I can say is that, for all his trying to get me to post, he only tagged me asking me to post once. He kept saying "I'm gonna lynch this man if he doesn't post", but he never tagged me to tell me as much. The only time he did tag me was to ask my opinion on something, and that was before he was getting all hot and heavy on me. He was probably just trying to get an easy lynch through.
A ping is a ping, and you should be getting notice anyways though. Personally I see little need to ping but it is a preference thing

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A ping is a ping, and you should be getting notice anyways though. Personally I see little need to ping but it is a preference thing
I don't get notices if I don't read the thread. Skip one notification and you get no more.
Also, the ping wasn't about him wanting to lynch me. It was a ping for a different reason. And, if he wanted me to post as much as he sounded like he did, there's no reason not to ping. I think at that point it was obvious I wasn't reading what was happening.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I don't get notices if I don't read the thread. Skip one notification and you get no more.
Also, the ping wasn't about him wanting to lynch me. It was a ping for a different reason. And, if he wanted me to post as much as he sounded like he did, there's no reason not to ping. I think at that point it was obvious I wasn't reading what was happening.
That is fair.

However, if Rubik was trying to get you to post, and never pinged you, then that could easily be a scumbud shenanigan, because not only is Rubik "participating", but he is also distancing himslef (Or maybe making himself closer) to his scumbud, you. THat sounds very scummy.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don’t think I’m ever going to feel confident in a decision, so I’m just going to go with my gut on this one.

Vote Yiga

D

Deleted member 14134

Final Vote Count:
Yiga - 2 (Dekunut, Doc)
Dekunut - 1 (Yigahim)

Yigahim was The Fairy Godmother, a Werewolf
latest

Town Wins!
Doc and Dekunut decided to marry Princess Bok-Chan-Sama together and they all had tons of sex and lived happily ever after.

The End

D

Deleted member 14134

Night actions

Night One:
Jamie (Seer): Rubik (Werewolf)
Funnier (Doctor): Rubik
Doc (Cop): Minish Link (Mafia Goon)
Mafia: Ayano Keiko
Werewolf: Minsh Link

Night Two:
Jamie (Seer): Storm (Not a werewolf)
Funnier (Doctor): Jamie
Doc (Cop): deku (not a mafia goon)
Mafia: Storm
Werewolf: funnier

Night Three:
Jamie (Seer): Yiga (Werewolf)
Doc (Cop): Yiga (Not a mafia goon)
Werewolf: Jamie

Roles:

Town:
Shrek: Cop - Doc
Donkey: Doctor - Funnier
Fiona: Seer - Jamie
Gingy: Townie - Karu
Pinochio: Townie - Ryuken
Puss in Boots: Townie - Storm
Big Bad Wolf: Townie _ Ayano Keiko
Three Little Pigs: Townie - Deku

Mafia:
Farquaad: Minish
Dragon: Stormagedeon

Werewolf:
Godmother - Yiga
Charming - Rubik

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sorry I was inactive this game. I think I'm gonna skip the next one - I need to focus a little more on school, and it can't hurt to clear my head.

D

Deleted member 14134

Also, if anyone's curious as to how I assign roles here's a pic of it (roles of characters are determined before I draw)
EXtyfl1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom