• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Far Far Away Mafia

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote: Jamie

Its not that i dont believe you, its just that you were pretty quick to make yourself a target
you're a ****ing idiot. im the seer. im literally claiming that rubik is a wolf because i investigated him. either youre wolf or the dumbest villager ever. just stop.

seriously if i get lynched today lol what a ****ing joke.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
you're a ****ing idiot. im the seer. im literally claiming that rubik is a wolf because i investigated him. either youre wolf or the dumbest villager ever. just stop.

seriously if i get lynched today lol what a ****ing joke.
Why are you being mean? Im just stating that you, a person who doesnt like claiming, claimed immediately, giving information i am not sure is true or not, Minish was killed for inactivity, so Werewolves might have an even night modifier.

funnier6

Courage~
Why are you being mean? Im just stating that you, a person who doesnt like claiming, claimed immediately, giving information i am not sure is true or not, Minish was killed for inactivity, so Werewolves might have an even night modifier.
I have no idea if you’re feigning ignorance or not but just in case, it’s an open set up. All the roles in the game are in the OP. There are no modifiers. It’s utter suicide to claim a role that you are not. Minish was killed by the opposite faction. There’s no rule for activity (if that’s what you were implying) and no other killing roles. So if that helps anything.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I also don't see where you're getting that Minish was killed for inactivity. She was active and made posts day one. Her post count isn't high but her activity definitely wouldn't have constituted modkill.

Vote Rubik

Fake claiming would be stupid, especially this early.

D

Deleted member 14134

Vote Count 2.1

Rubik - 3 (Jamie, funnier6, Doc)
Jamie - 2 (Rubik, Storm)

Not voting: 4 (Stormageden, Yigahim, Dekunut, Karu)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Day two ends Monday, April 9th at 11pm EST.

Jamie

What the **** are you talking about lol?

Storm

fine. let's go with Jamie's hunch. if it's wrong, we know who to lynch tomorrow
Unvote
Vote: Rubik

Jamie

fine. let's go with Jamie's hunch. if it's wrong, we know who to lynch tomorrow
Unvote
Vote: Rubik
It's not a hunch numbnuts. I'm the seer

Jamie

And Im the doctor... Stop fake claiming
You'e annoing the **** out of me because I'm not fake claiming and right now I feel like you're just trolling me.

Storm

You'e annoing the **** out of me because I'm not fake claiming and right now I feel like you're just trolling me.
And right now i feel like youre setting a bad example for the new players on how us peers should be interacting with one another. Please do not get upset. Its just a game. Youll get your win. Dont worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom