• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Far Far Away Mafia

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Ryuken with jamie's criticism in mind, besides this game, you have been a solid player, with deep analytics and good tactics.
I haven't played much with you Ryuken, but I do want to add that I didn't mean to insult you, rather I think you need to be aware of your flaws if you want to continue to improve as a player.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I haven't played much with you Ryuken, but I do want to add that I didn't mean to insult you, rather I think you need to be aware of your flaws if you want to continue to improve as a player.
I think you quoted the wrong person... This game for Ryuken was an experiment. That's it. Didn't go great, but oh well

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
@Jamie @Minish_Link @YIGAhim I will take what you guys have said in mind going forward.
Sometimes, Mafia gets a little too serious for me, and I don't want to become the player that gets overly aggressive, salty, or predictable. That's why I usually use the Ace Attorney gifs, and why I haven't gone along with the meta here.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I know you didn't mean it, but... your wording was rather harsh in your criticism. I'll take what you've said and apply it in my own, and I don't want to feel like I'm being forced to play a certain way.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I know you didn't mean it, but... your wording was rather harsh in your criticism. I'll take what you've said and apply it in my own, and I don't want to feel like I'm being forced to play a certain way.
I don't have much tact usually. It's nothing personal, just my manner of speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom