• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Far Away Battle

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
In a vid with someone palying, we can see Link charge up his sword and then when swinging he releases a beam in the angle he swinged. In the vid this beam penetrated the defense of an enemy and he does it from far away do you think the beam is a shortcut to 1:1 battle.

I wanted to add the video but they are so many i couldnt find the right one :cry: there are soooo many.

Last edited:
I think the beam works exactly like the 1:1 battle system, except you're doing it from a distance and you can't make a combo out of it, which means the enemy won't be able to retaliate.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Well it is usefull yes, it could solve puzzles. Didn't know about the defense breaker though.

this is actually a key element in the game. when link holds the sword to the sky (hence "skyward sword") it charges up energy and you can shoot a beam from your sword . i'm guessing this will be implemented for puzzles and such.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
So I guess he will be able to do stuff at all angles because of the WM+ 1:1. I guess it also includes sword beam, and I also think he does diagonal spin attacks also.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I've heard the Sword Beam hasn't made it's console return since ALtTP, so it's a interesting concept. It might be used for combat situations, puzzle solving, & plain old sword-swinging fun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom