• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Don't get too attached, Mogget," Nevermore reminds "we don't know what kind of evils could be going on in this place, for all we know it could be overrun by trolls!"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana walked at the back of the group glancing around at the shining city. She had never seen anything like it before. As the group stopped once Dean got pushed she accidentally walked into Mogget in front of her.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget spun grinning 'too interested in the sights eh?' he threw his arm over her shoulders

Pen

The game is on!
This sparkling city reminded Riq of his home planet, which no one here knew about. He hadn't been there in many many years, so in a way it felt nice being here, even if it wasn't anything extraordinary to Riq.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean didnt notice anything off. It may be his lack of magical ties, or the fact that nothing bad or evil ever seemed to phase him. Or it could be that he was distracted by shiny things.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The group enters the city. It's bustling and full of strange characters. It was like going to another planet. "Ok" Says Nevermore, "lets find a place to stay and restock for our next leg. We are about halfway to the Valley of Felstones."

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'lets go everyone else seems to be admiring the place' Mogget glanced at the rest of the gang who were staring at the city in a trance..... ( I thought your guy was Dean???)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Yeah, he is. Darkell's from another RP I was replying to around the same time :P))
Dean nods and the two start hunting for a general store or a marketplace or something. After some searching, they finally find an open-air market on the south side of the city.
"Let's see what they've got."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom