• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

Pen

The game is on!
"Well," Riq starts, "if a heated knife is the only way to get this abomination speaking, I suppose we have no choice." He smirks and then picks up Dean's knife from the ground with his left hand and carefully closes his right hand around the knive's blade. When he later opened his right hand again, one could see that the blade was now very hot. He hands the heated knife back to Dean. "Do what needs to be done."

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the troll grunted fighting Mogget's bells, then it gasped 'Valley of the Feltstones BIG Master there!!!!!'

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
A purple orb appeared floating in front of the orc and dived into the creatures chest! Mogget felt the orcs neck and uttered one word 'dead,'

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie rolled her eyes at Dean and the turned to see Mogget's orb burying itself in the creatures chest, "No!" She moved to stop Mogget by grabbing him by the shirt, but was far too late to stop the creature's slump and slow decaying into ash and grime. Aerdrie had never seemed so furious before as she shook Mogget, "I gave him my word that we would allow him to live. What is wrong with you? Have you no mercy in yourself? Do you think it nothing to take a life? I promised him his life." She was actually shouting in Mogget's face having used his shirt to lift him so that she could look him in the eye, the look in her own one of unrestrained fury, "You're no better than those we seek to stop. He was defenseless. A coward, and no threat to any of us. Murderer."

Her hand was drawing back to deliver what promised to be a vicious assault when she seemed to realize herself and let go of Mogget. She turned away from him then stormily, "Let's go, the Valley of Felstones is even further on and we're going to have to stop for supplies."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore glances at the conflict, she is about to break it up when Aerdrie puts down Mogget. "Ok, the Valley of Felstones it is. The troll said that the "Big Boss" is there, but I doubt that the true leader would show himself, not yet anyways. Even so, we should prepare ourselves for anything." She takes one last look at the beautiful grass, such a shame that it was spoiled with this black blood. As she thought this, it began to rain. Not a torrential rain, but a warm, cleansing rain. It washed away the blood and refreshed the travelers. "They don't call it the Valley of Tears for nothing."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Khana had stood way back while the group got the information from the troll, she had no intention of being involved with any kind of torture so she had spent the time in quiet contemplation. Hearing Aerdrie shout at Mogget brought her mind back to the present and as she glanced back to the group she noticed a pile of ash where the troll had once been and her heart sank.
Picking up her stuff she walked back over to the group.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean looks at the cat. He believed him, even if it was because he wasn't sure the cat was intelligent enough to come up with a lie. Add to that the fact that it was inconsistent with the magic he'd seen Mogget use in the past. He pondered for a moment, "It wouldn't surprise me if this so-called "big boss" wanted big boy over here shut up before he gave everything up," he reasoned.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
'shall we get going then?' Mogget asked, rolling his eyes, it was obvious he hadn't killed the orc! It was just an excuse for Aerdrie to prove that she still resented him and try and split the group up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom