• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fantasy role play

G

Guest-3

Basrolas rolls his eyes.
"I am NOT getting involved in the relations of the Valley. None would enjoy the outcome if I did. I am not playing the game here." He finishes in a stern voice. He really was not going to move, let alone eavesdrop on possible Tal Vashoth soldiers. The Tal Vashoth were the Oracles' council's army.

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie responds in her usual uncaring manner, "Last I had checked, you were a rebel and a murderer, Sol. You would be long executed were it not for Nevermore and you do not have the freedom to say what you will or will not do. You gave up your life when you disrupted the Kings' peace and took the lives of innocents. You will do as Nevermore says you will or I will not stay my hand in bringing the justice you deserve crashing down." She'd put her arrow making things back.

"If the leaders have left, we need to know where." She paused for a moment, "Leave the troll alive. I haven't interrogated a troll since I was your age." With that, she took aim and waited for the others to charge the undead.

Pen

The game is on!
Riq nods determinedly. "Do it to it." He then jumps down into the hole in the ground that he created and closes it once he's down. Moments later he deals the first strike by grabbing two of the undead by their feet from beneath them and pulling the down into the earth. Then he leaps back up and takes out a third undead with a blast of fire. After that the troll swings its long spear at Riq who just barely dodges it in time. "Hey hey hey, I'm not here for you, big fella!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean looks at Sol, "She has a point. And besides - as they say, alls fair in love and war. And this sure as hell is war," he turns and throws a knife hidden in his sleeve, tearing straight through the neck of its target.
Time to play.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore appreciates having Aerdrie watch her back. She smiles as she threatens Sol.

Nevermore is quite frustrated for it seems that they missed the leaders by minutes.

After seeing Dean and Riq blow their cover, she sighs, "Or we could fight them face on..." she says exasperated. She draws her black sword and rushes to begin fighting the various creatures.

G

Guest-3

Basrolas scoffs. "Rebelling against the disgusting human race is different from killing the Council's men. This is absolute lunacy. If the Council finds you they'll no doubt charge you with murder and my punishment will be to kill you all myself." He shakes his head. "Do as you wish."
He speaks under his breath in elven. "Idiots.."

Misty

Ronin
Aerdrie having not charged with the others due to her proclivity for fighting from a distance was still standing next to Sol and she chose to respond to him in their native tongues, although her accent and diction portrayed her noble rank, "Our Elven King whom all clans and fairkin serve and protect as their divinely designated leader for he descends from the antlers of the Great Elk made peace with those humans you call disgusting. Their diplomats grace our courts and our people marry their people. Our fates are twined as vines are. And killing them is not only a violation of man's laws, it is a violation of his laws. I was not speaking that I would bring human justice, I would bring the fairkin's justice to you. "

She was actually glowering at him and he had no doubt she would like to knock some sense into him. "The Elven King has dealings and treaties with the Council. Among those treaties is the Great Pact of Amberseal. Perhaps you've heard of it. It gives the Elven people the right to enter the Valley of Tears for any and all reasons pertaining to the King's Peace. While the others are not Elven, those treaties provide that the elves may seek and secure the passage of any with skills that our people deem useful to maintaining the sanctity and security of the Valley. So no, none of us would be charged with murder for any reason. Should the Council stand in our way, they are violating their own treaty and we are more than within the boundaries of the treaty to use any force necessary. They would not violate that as the war it would bring would be one they could not win."

Her cold eyes seemed to be trying to pierce straight through Barsolas, "As for your punishment being to kill us yourself, that is a deranged fantasy of your own creation. I'm sure you would enjoy trying to kill us, your bloodlust and darkness has seemingly conquered your mind." She strung her bow easily, and knocked an arrow to it seemingly taking aim at the undead their companions were fighting below and she looked at him from the corner of her eye, "Now, are you going to attack those undead or not?"

Pen

The game is on!
The troll swings its spear at Riq who once again avoids it. "Dammit man!" Riq exclaims. "I said I'm not here to fight you, troll!" When it becomes apparent that the troll keeps ignoring his words, Riq attempts to capture the troll between two large pieces of earth that he pulls out of the ground. However, the troll smacks Riq's earth chunks to pieces and then successfully strikes Riq with its spear. Riq gets a nasty scratch mark on his chest and stomach but keeps fighting anyway. This time he summons a strong wind that blows the troll closer to the nearby lake, and after that he quickly manipulates the water in the lake to cover the troll before he freezes the water to ice, thus at last immobilizing the troll. "Freakin' finally," Riq says under his breath before he turns around to deal with some more undead. The troll would be available for interrogation once the rest of the undead had been taken care of.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Dean takes his knives in hand and goes melee for this fight. Stabbing a knife into the stomach of one creature, he slices, forming a large gash where... things... start to fall out. Theyre rotting, smell terrible, and he immediately regrets his decision. Even so, he turns to the next one, dodging a sword slash and driving a knife into one of its legs just above the knee, dislocating its leg. The creature falls, and then the second blade comes up like an uppercut, slicing straight up and behind the jaw, into its mouth and puncturing the soft pallet above.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore fights swiftly and precisely. Her every movement is perfectly timed and thought out. No bit of momentum or energy goes to waste. She uses her wings to knock back a few of the undead and then with the momentum, pulls a quick backflip and plants two feet into the face of an enemy. She lands in a roll and wit a swift move, decapitates three undead, black blood flows out of their severed heads staining the beautiful grass black.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Mogget sighed thinking why did they just leap into battle, why didnt they think!!! These orcs and zombies might have talked more about their 'masters' and given them a idea of where to go next

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul woke up in the middle of a field, naked, covered in peanut butter, and holding a book of 1001 ways to cook Tiger. He did not remember what happened before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom