• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fanbase That You Hate.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
All fanbases have there bad groups and good groups. Although it's the negative groups people seem to focus on more since it's human nature to do so.
I mean we know what some of the sonic fanbase can be like and I don't just mean complaints about green eyes etc. ;)
I just don't think it's right to group a fanbase and class them all as arseholes just because of a certain group of arseholes make the rest of the fans look bad.

I totally agree. Most of the time, I see fans are- well- fans. It's just those few that seem to lend to the stigma.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hardcore Nintendo Fanboys
Twilight
Justin Bieber
WoW(World of Warcraft)
Video Game Yaoi
Video Game Yuri
Sometime twincest and incest
Some Yaoi
Some Yuri
Those are my main fandoms that I hate...for twincest,incest,yaoi, and yuri....it depends on the characters used....for video game yaoi and yuri....I hate it so much

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I hate Nine Inch Nails fans. I went to one of their final shows with my brother in 2009. Now we're both kinda small and this fat, sweaty, drunk dude ran into us and was like "Play Closer!!!". They always want to start fanboy fights too. The mosh always smells like hairy pits.

Call of Duty and Elder Scrolls.
Call of Duty I'm sure everyone understands why.
Elder Scrolls because they act as if its the best game ever and how its so perfect. Sure its a pretty good game, but it just gets annoying.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
And the CoD fanboys who believe CoD is the best shooter out there. No its not. Its the most popular, and that is all.

It's the most popular, highest rated shooter for the most part with the more active fanbase. Pretty damn high sales, as well. It's successful, even with rehashing the same gameplay with different maps and skins. CoD is definitely the best shooter out there for many purposes.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I can't say I have any hate for any fanbase. I'm usually a very tolerating person. Usually...

I do generally dislike certain fanbases, like Call of Duty for example. But I don't hate them. You can't blame the people themselves for being so ignorant. By the way, I'm referring to the general stereotype that screams and swears slurs into headsets. Not all Call of Duty fans in general. Not all of them are ignorant and immature.

I don't really know too much about other fanbases, but I also kind of dislike The Legend of Zelda's fanbase because of how change-o-phobic it can be. For example, the thread here called "Zelda Should Go SPACEWARD"; the very first reply was "The minute Zelda goes to space is the day Zelda is dead to me." Seeing such close-mindedness really disappoints me. It's probably the only reason I dislike Zelda's fanbase, though. Other than the change-o-phobia, our fanbase is very cheerful and enthusiastic, not to mention diverse and wonderful.

In conclusion, I wouldn't say I hate any specific fanbase, but there are some I dislike.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It's the most popular, highest rated shooter for the most part with the more active fanbase. Pretty damn high sales, as well. It's successful, even with rehashing the same gameplay with different maps and skins. CoD is definitely the best shooter out there for many purposes.

Rehashes with different maps and skins... Then you go on to contradict yourself. Really? Sales don't justify the quality.

Final fantasy(which is odd since im a FF fan, but not hardcore i guess)
and i suppose i dislike anime fanbase with their constant complaints about how bad dubs are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom