• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fanbase That You Hate.

Why hate an entire fanbase? Even if you dislike some things that certain members of a particular fanbase say or do, those people and their actions don't represent the whole fanbase. Though disliking common stereotypes within a fanbase is understandable, but just know that not everyone in the fanbase is like that. In many cases, it's just a very vocal minority. Hating an entire fanbase is just being ignorant. You should hate or dislike the particular franchise, not its fanbase. And you definitely shouldn't hate someone for what they like. Disliking them for their actions is reasonable, but hating them for liking something that you don't is pure ignorance.

I don't like when any fanbase is obnoxious. If they complain about slight changes in a series or bash anything that's not their game then eff them.
Mostly CoD fanboys though, because they're usually quite empty-headed

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Capcom fans - They are just blind, they cant see the crap that Capcom has been pulling, they can't see that Capcom deliberately hold content to sell back to them and even locks content in dics. They can't see that Capcom is trying their hardest to kill off Megaman by not putting him in MvC 3, cancelling 2 of his games and putting a terrible looking version of him in SFXT. They can't see the terrible company Capcom has become.

360 fans - they never seen the bad system they've had all these years nor can they see the fact that microsoft has already abandoned them

I assure you that Capcom fans very well know that Capcom indeed is pulling some serious stuff; the name in the fanbase is actually Crapcom because of how bad the games are when initially released. Everyone knows that Street Fighter 4 had like a billion versions. How terrible Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City was when initially released (although here it isn't necessarily Capcom's though most the blame is put on Slant Sux). etc. etc. etc.

Microsoft hasn't abandoned them -- as long as you have sillies paying $60~$125 a year for an entire package when all they really care for is the online multiplayer, M$ will continue to exist. I, as a (for 3 minutes) 360 fan, can attest that we very well knew about how crappy the system itself is (srsly, where the heck are the disc locks?), but we didn't care as long as we got ded servers.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Halo fans - They just seem too excited for people who like a paint-by-numbers FPS

360 and Sony fans - They hurt over Nintendo's genius and success and get too upset when I mention that the only reason for them still existing is because they stole the motion concept from Nintendo.

Dan

Halo fans - They just seem too excited for people who like a paint-by-numbers FPS

360 and Sony fans - They hurt over Nintendo's genius and success and get too upset when I mention that the only reason for them still existing is because they stole the motion concept from Nintendo.

I'm pretty sure they would still exist regardless of motion control, but i'm also pretty sure it got them a lot of money :P

Jedizora

:right:
Pretty much all of them.All of them have their negative traits. However, the worst? Zelda fanboys. Yes, most people on this site. I can't stand it when people here start hating on a game then haven't even tried. Like CoD. Sure there are some 5 year olds on the mic. But at most? around 2-3 out of a match of around 12. And even then, there is a mute button. I mean, out of all the Cod haters on here, I'd guess that only around 1/4 have actually put any amount of time into it.And many of you refuse to play any non-nintendo game either, on the grounds that "microsft and sny sux". Around the same spelling that I sometimes see here, although that would be another topic. But yeah, I'm tired of people from any fanbase bashing games they haven't played.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Honestly I don't hate any fanbase, they all have good and bad.

All I can think of that I hate are people who pose as MLG. I just hate MLG in general actually.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Alternates between Nintendo fanboys and CoD fanboys.
Not fans of the system, mind you, but people who believe Nintendo can do no wrong, and that the Wii is the best system out there and MS and Sony just copied Nintendo with motion controls, etc etc.
And the CoD fanboys who believe CoD is the best shooter out there. No its not. Its the most popular, and that is all.

You know what, I hate every fanbase out there now that I think about it... Save for a very select few.

Apple. No need to explain why.

Nintendo - I consider myself a Nintendo fan, but I can't stand the hardcore Nintendo fans who defend their every move, and blindly hate Microsoft and Sony.

Twilight - because I missed out on Comic-Con tickets for two years in a row because of them.

World of Warcraft

I'm a Mass Effect fan, I actually really liked the ending. So you can't hate all of us haha. :P

Same here, the Mass Effect series has become one of my favorite all-time, and I loved the ending. So I hate the fact that ME fans started this controversy about the ending because they didn't understand it. I think its since calmed down since people have come up with good theories about the ending. But I hope BioWare doesn't end up changing the ending they intended because of all the fan backlash.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Personally, it's Call of Duty and Mass Effect for me. Sometimes sonic when they are idiots who complain about small things like eye color and leg shape and crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom