• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creative Works Rules (Read Before Posting)

My Question is; Where would I be able to Post a thread Discussing Crossover Concept Ideas, or a Discussion about Say: If Various Sages from all Timelines and games of The Legend of Zelda were Gym Leaders/Trial Captains or Elite 4/Kahunas, what Type Would they Specialize in; Where Would I or COULD I put said Thread, If Anywhere AT ALL, if this discussion would EVEN Be allowed since It's Zelda-Related but also kind of not?!

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Are we allowed to use AI to generate images or is that against the rules?
The staffed discussed this a bit. We're aware that the use of AI in creative works is a bit of a trend, but its current legal status is somewhat of a gray area.

A lot of AIs are fed with datasets utilizing unauthorized works of different creators. As we stand, we aren't able to verify if the current tools, specially the ones being used by the users, follow ethical procedure with the training.

Due to that, the results are comparable to plagiarism, even if the person who inputed the prompts is unaware of that. As such, the staff decided to not allow the posting of AI as authored creative works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom