• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fan-made Majora's Mask Trailer

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Hey everybody. I'm sure many of you have already seen this but for those of you who haven't, here's a video of an extremely well-made Majora's Mask video. I'd highly suggest checking it out.
[video=youtube;cyazYYev7Nw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyazYYev7Nw[/video]
Sadly, this isn't the re-release of the game on the 3DS or Wii-U that everyone has been waiting for; it's just a fan-made video. Still, it shows what amazing talent we have in the fanbase.

Dan

This is just the sex. Yes maybe this will put pressure on the big N ;D

Very well made fan trailer! I'm not a big fan of MM myself, but hopefully Nintendo considers re-releasing/remaking it for the people that want it. As long as that doesn't effect development of a new Zelda game on WiiU that is (which I don't believe it would)

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
I'd like to point out that there aren't many people in the world even capable of producing something this good without the funding and team that Nintendo possesses. And no fan has come to claim it. It's hard to imagine that anyone would put in this much work just for a trailer of a game that doesn't exist, and then not claim it.

Also, it's just a bit odd/suspicious that Nintendo said nothing about anything Zelda during E3, and then this trailer was dropped off on the internet the same day. I'd like to think that it's real, even though I know there's just a little wishful thinking in there.

Also this is the PERFECT art style oh my goodness this is exactly how I envisioned the fantasy remake in my head.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I'd like to point out that there aren't many people in the world even capable of producing something this good without the funding and team that Nintendo possesses. And no fan has come to claim it. It's hard to imagine that anyone would put in this much work just for a trailer of a game that doesn't exist, and then not claim it.

Also, it's just a bit odd/suspicious that Nintendo said nothing about anything Zelda during E3, and then this trailer was dropped off on the internet the same day. I'd like to think that it's real, even though I know there's just a little wishful thinking in there.

Also this is the PERFECT art style oh my goodness this is exactly how I envisioned the fantasy remake in my head.

Same here buddy. If there was a MM remake in this art style I'd support it in an instant.

It's a great video, and if it were real I'd sure jump on the game at release.
Unfortunately, it's not... :(

If it were real, I hope it would be for 3DS - not because I want that one more than a Wii U port, but because if they released it for anything other than the 3DS so many people would be outraged that nothing good would come out of it.

As I said in a post somewhere else, though, I don't care if they make it or not - I can play it on my Wii, GameCube and Nintendo 64 already. I don't need another copy ;)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
That would have been good on the Wii U. I thought that was well made and the graphical style looked nice too, and that maskman is as creepy as ever.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I hope we could see this much quality come from Zelda Wii U, because that looks amazing. Even if they don't go the voice acting route, I'll be happy. Did you guys see how alive the Happy Mask Salesman's facial expressions and body language were? If Zelda Wii U can't match or top this fan-made trailer, then I think Nintendo is in some serious trouble. I see Zelda Wii U as the next big step in the series. The Legend of Zelda, for the most part, has felt the same since Ocarina of Time minus the gimmicks and updated gameplay mechanics. We've seen amazing video games this generation like Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, etc. and they all felt like fresh breaths of air. But Skyward Sword didn't really do much but add motion controls. Now that Nintendo is up to speed, The Legend of Zelda must evolve. And this trailer really looks to be the next step, cinematic wise.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom