• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fan-Fic Story - Sign Ups (title TBA)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Alright, it's about high-time that I give this a shot. I've always liked stories set in medieval times with a sprinkle of fantasy and a dash of romance. I'm not sure if my story will end up this way, but we'll see how this goes. ;)

I'm completing a fan-fic based on the story The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry. This was a book that I adored, so I figured I'd put my own little twist into it and see what happens.

I need about 5-10 characters. Here's the basic gist to the characters that I need. This story is set in medieval times, so no modern-day characteristics. This story also has little to no weapons, although I will be putting a weapon choice into the character sign ups. If you don't want your character to fight, you are more than welcome to say so. I need some characters that will not fight. Also, the main protagonist is a female, so do what you will with that. Ages may vary - No younger than 15 would be nice and no older than 60.

Here's the sign up:

Name:
Personality:
Weapon of choice (if you choose to do so):
Backstory:

I will be looking over these to make sure they fit into the story. Thanks!

Warning: I may be tweaking characters in order to fit my story - personality mainly. Just a heads up. I'm picky ;)

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Avhan
Appearance: Thin but not fragile, long messy blond hair and brown eyes, wears black leather clothing.
Personality: Constantly shifting, from calm, to sarcastic, to polite, to crazy, etc.
Weapon of choice (if you choose to do so): Twin spears
Backstory: I don't care

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Aw, but I wanted an 87 year old man who fights with poker chips! :lol: Just kidding Chilfo. Here's my sign ups.

Name: Dylan Maka
Appearance: Dark brown hair that reaches the bottom of his ears,grey tunic and brown pants. Bright green eyes.
Personality: Shy, quiet, very nice, cares about his friends
Weapon of choice (if you choose to do so): Martial arts
Backstory: Whatever you think could work

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Hanna Grain
Appearance: Long wavy brown hair to waist, brown tunic, white pants, belt, chain-mail aromor underneath, brown knee-length boots
Personality: Nice, not trusting of many people, short tempered, likes getting things done
Weapon of choice: Sword
Backstory: Was raised by a military father and was brought up rough.

Change whatever you want. ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Radamanthys
Appearance: tall, handsome, short black hair, dark eyes, has a vertical running scar on his right cheek
Personality: Modest, caring, serious type who doesn't laugh at a joke.
Weapon of choice: A silver sword with a skull on the pommel
Backstory: If possible, inherited a creepy mansion outisde of town and lives there, he has no family whatsoever but is grateful when folks visit him, which is almost never teh case since peeps are spook to go there.

Hope that works for you. Feel free to change anything that you want. ~Gobli

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
All approved. These may change when I come to writing my story, but for now they look good! :)

I have decided to make the female protagonist for my story, so here it is:

Name: Narinia Montunaye
Appearance: long brown hair, no bangs, swept behind her shoulders. Light brown eyes. Feminine. 5'6" and 125 lbs.
Personality: Curious of many things in life. Loves her parents passionately. Gives in to things she doesn't think she has control over. Can be strong.
Weapon of choice: (will be in story... surprise! ;) )
Backstory: read my upcoming story to find out!

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Oh looks good! I'll just give you one of my children (*cough*'characters'*cough). Be careful! xD

Name: Shannon Wolfe (goes by 'Wolf' more often though)
Appearance: http://img1.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/fe5d511441f1ad2e8f9c981ca3f567721261986397_full.jpg (looks older, more medieval. Whatever clothes you want for him xD)
Personality: The sarcastic master, very knowledgeable in many things, generally a nice guy to his friends, deadly enemy to those who appose him.
Weapon of choice (if you choose to do so): lances (spears) whichever you want c:
Backstory: whatever is fitting for him. I have one but do with him as you please.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Name: Lilina (last name: de Ositia)
Appearance: Blue hair that reaches down to her shoulders, blue eyes that are neither beady nor slender.
Personality: Always cheerful, enjoys company of others but isn't *too* close
Weapon of choice (if you choose to do so): Magic Tome
Backstory: Do whatever you like, but I'd love if her father could've been a King or Marquis who died in an assassination attempt. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom