• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Fan Animation Team; We Need New Members - Join Now!

S

Sage Raziel

As many of my friends on Zelda Dungeon already know; I suck at placing my threads where they need to be. I am 99% sure this is where this belongs. If I am wrong, I am very sorry. I am trying to get things right...If this is wrong can you place move it to the correct place for me. Thanks for your patience everybody.

Now onto the point of this thread! I am an artist; Paper my canvass, the pen my brush. My medium; Imagination! In other words, I'm a writer! For the last couple months I've been trying to learn how to animate stuff into a flash video. Unfortunately my computer skills are somewhat lacking and I couldn't figure it out. I am currently trying to put together a SMALL crew of people to help out in bringing one of my stories to life. I am looking for an artist(s); Someone who can take descriptions, and sometimes simply characteristics and draw/paint/whatever you want to do to get a physical picture of characters/places. Then those pictures will go to the animator(s). Which is my reason for making this thread. I have several people who live locally who can draw my characters for me. What I really need is someone to animate the story. I don't want people who do not already know how to make flash animations! (Please no "I'll learn how", or "I am learning.") I am seeking someone who considers themselves experienced, and can make clean, complex, animations that have a realistic ring to them similar to some Japanese anime. Of course not of that quality, but in that field. Lastly I may need a story-board artist. I'll hand you pictures of the character and my original text. You're job is to create a comic book/manga-like progression of the work. This will go to help guide the animators work.

All people involved WILL RECEIVE FULL CREDIT for ALL their work. It is crucial to me that everyone receive credit for all their wonderful contributions.

To submit an application simpley post a reply below in this format:
UserName:
Position:
Skill In That Area(1-10):
Link to Some of Your Work: (Optional, but preferred!)

Here is an example:
UserName: Sage Raziel
Position: Director, Writer
Skill In That Area: 8.5
Link to Some of Your Work: <Link would go Here>

Thank you all for your interest in working with our team! The last thing to note is; This is strictly voluntary. No one among the team makes any money, and our work is not sold. It is posted on sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, NewGrounds...Ect.

~Sage Raziel

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom