• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Famitsu Gave Skyward Sword a Perfect Score!

Wow, that's awesome. First Zelda game to achieve perfect score since the Wind Waker. Not to mention it's the 16th game to achieve 40/40 from Famitsu. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Drat, you beat me to it (20+ minutes? xD). I expected no less than perfect score, really I was waiting for them to finally release it. This further shows that SS joins OoT and MM on my favorites list (:

Most complaints about SS are really just personal gripes as far as I can tell, besides some WiiMotion + Calibration stuffs that people may or may not have to deal with. Famitsu seems to have nailed the game on the head multiple times to give it a perfect!

That's obviously very historic. Famitsu has only given out 16 perfect scores, and three of them have come from Eiji Aonuma's design team. With all of the reviews Skyward Sword has gotten, it now averages out to a 94.40%. Not too shabby (like a yellow rupee!), but it is a little lower than I expected. Oh well. I can still guarantee it'll be the best gameI've ever played

With all these great scores and reviews, it makes the lower scores and worse reviews seem pretty irrelevant. Every time I see another 10 my excitement level grows exponentially. I can't wait for sunday!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Awesome! strange how its a 40/40 not a 100/100 score, but ah well! Great to hear another good review.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Strange. Can't find all of the Famitsu Scores. The magazine is active since 1986.

A Link the the past: 39 out of 40 points.
Ocarina of Time: 40 out of 40 points.
Majoras Mask: 37 out of 40 points.
The Wind Waker: 40 out of 40 points.
Four Swords Adventures: 33 out of 40 points.
The Minish Cap: 36 out of 40 points.
Twilight Princess: 38 out of 40 points. Wii Version.
Phantom Hourglass: 39 out of 40 points.
Link's Crossbow Training: 30 out of 40 points.
Spirit Tracks: 37 out of 40 points.
Ocarina of Time 3DS: 37 out of 40 points.
Skyward Sword: 40 out of 40 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom