• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Family Reunions: Like or Dislike?

What's your opinion on Family Reunions?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike

• Don't care, as long as I have access to Zelda Dungeon.

• Total voters

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
No. Because I meet a bunch of relatives I rarely see and more than often have to hug them. Ninety percent of them are older relatives, which makes things a bit awkward.

It means I have to wake up early on a weekend and drive for an hour to some destination, do nothing for three hours, and come back. SOME family reuinions are good... depends which side of the family.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No, no and no. My family felt apart when my parents divorced years ago. I don't miss them and they never looked back at us then so they don't have to do this now. I could care any less

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Generally I don't like mine, with the exception of some of my cousins. Still, I see them casually anyway, don't need a big family reunion to see them. So I guess I dislike them.

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I dislike being in family reunions due to myself getting away from my computer.
Literally :dry:
I always stay on my computer, and if I have to get off for a family-related event.....I just sit on a chair thinking of how to get to money to buy myself SS and Wii Motion Plus controller -_-

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I dislike and I don't care about Family reunions. Make me get angered because of something I could say or do that I later regret doing. As long I have access here to be in DGN, I could care less about the family gatherings. I started hating them when I realized that whatever little thing I do, I get laughed on and I get really angered and say something that I tend to regret later on.

I don't unless we're going to the other persons house. Me and my 15 year old cousin are so paranoid of being at family reunions that we usually just stick together. My family is so tick tick sometimes.

Call me heartless, but I rather like to distance myself from my relatives as much as possible. With a few exceptions, they're an intolerable bunch of miscreants.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I very much dislike family reunions!

Its not the fact that I hate my family :/ its just that as a teenager my family would always make me feel incredibly awkward when talking about GF's and such! Sometimes its ok but I just tend to stick with my close cousins when at family reunions and get as far as well as possible haha! :)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
My family is very spread apart. I have family here in Toronto, some in Vancouver, in India, in England. So there was never a big family reunion where everyone shows up, but we have had local ones. I enjoy them for the most part. The younger kids get annoying sometimes, and the youngest adult (besides me) is my cousin at 29 years old who is already a father. So I find it a bit difficult to relate with either group, but I still enjoy it. Family is the most important thing.

octorok74

TETTAC
I like family reunions. I like seeing my family and since my family is so big the stories are many. Though I rarely talk to them. I just like to listen to what they have to say. I'd just end up ranting on about something stupid. Almost like what I do here except worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom