• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Family Reunions: Like or Dislike?

What's your opinion on Family Reunions?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike

• Don't care, as long as I have access to Zelda Dungeon.

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Simple question to you all: do you like family reunions, or do you totally despise them? Or perhaps you just don't care? Let me know!

I personally love family reunions, they're super fun and I love doing all sorts of fun stuff with my relatives.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
My family is huge, like I have 36 cousins and then their spouses and kids(I think grandpa counted 13 great grandbabies) I have 8 sets of aunts and uncles, needless to say its cramped as all hell but we have fun because were all a bunch of weirdos. I spent one Christmas family reunion doing a rubix triangle with several of my cousins. Was fun.

Depends on which family and who is going to be there.....I generally don't like family reunions with my mum side for the simple fact I am the black sheep of that family....I love family reunions with my dad because we just get a long so well....unless a certain uncle is there.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I usually like family reunions... unless my grandmother decides to be a drama queen... or my other grandmother decides to start lecturing me on how to be a proper woman.

But, for the most part, everyone in my family gets along. If it's a huge gathering, most of us just get drunk and start telling embarrassing stories and nearly believable and always entertaining lies about our lives.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally have never been to a family reunion before. I don't know any of my extended family; sucks to say that many of my relatives are drug-lords or something like that. I can say, though, that I do not prefer social gatherings and would feel awkward around many people I don't know, so I guess I could say I dislike family reunions, especially given my extended family's shifty behavior.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
((Accidentally checked the wrong box. Ouch)) It mostly depends on what family exactly. I have had one vacation/reunion which was awesome because it was just our close family, but even during those times there were new members who I had no idea were. Most of the reunions I have been to have been my mother's side full of several distant relatives I never met and of which were really old. And on my father's side, pretty much everyone but he and my aunt's family got into drugs so it is always really awkward.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Phew, hard answer. Well it really depends on who of my family is there. By the way there are about 20 sets of aunts and uncles, and probably over 200 cousens. So... Um yeah, it depends on who is there. The cousens that don't like me, well I'd rather not go to a reunion where they are there because I'm very sure I'd not enjoy myself. But the cousens whom I enjoy the company of, I don't mind going if they are there. So it depends, and I suppose my general answer is to like them, because spending time with my family is awesome. :cool:

I don't go to many family reunions but I find them enjoyable. It's a great way to socialize and set aside difference between members of the family. Usually I mingle with my brothers and cousins during such events because the adults always want to talk about my academics...the broken records get exhausting after awhile. I've barely met any members on my father's side of the family though. Hopefully I can arrange a family reunion to accomplish that in the near future.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I love pretty much all reunions, since I don't see any of my family nearly enough, and I like just about everyone. I can understand why some people dread them, though.

I very, very rarely have any. But I'm socially challenged and don't talk much when I'm asked about how my life is going, so it's not my thing. I barely know my relatives as a result.

The last one I went to, I had my tablet and was on ZD. I survived. So, third option.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'm indifferent when it comes to reunions.
I usually enjoy them, especially if they are Dad's side, but I usually don't care if they happen or not.
That's not to say I won't go to one if given the option.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I've never been to a family reunion, I never really got the chance to really go to one. I think i would like the idea of one because my family is huge, and there is so much love there.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I love seeing my family - close and extended, so when I get the chance to see relatives I don't see too often, I'm happy to go :)

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i dislike my family reunions because my family constantly questions me about the way i dress. my family also constantly guards the booze because my cousin got arrested for drinking so he and i can't get into it at the reunions.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
No, because it's always my Dad's side of the family. Crazy old people who think getting a hug or talking to them is such a great gift. Only person there I like is my cousin from the next generation who's only 1 year younger than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom