• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Family Guy

mewtwolord

Hello World
heh heh heh yes family guy the tv show what did you think the game? stewie:so wheres my money? brain:eek:h i don't have it. stewie: well give me my moneyin 24hours or else. brain:eek:r else what :stewie 0h you'll see. The next day. so wheres my money. I don't have it [brain gets his @ss beat by stewie]

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Family Guy is WAYYYY over rated. It used to be funny, but not anymore. All the kids in my school talk about it non-stop. Almost every kid watches it on their ipod on the bus. It starts to getannoying after a while.

Family Guy used to be one of the best shows ever, next to the Simpsons of course, but like everything else in the world, it's died.

B

bloodninja321

family guy sucks its over rated and they steal scenes from everywhere

Find it more annoying that Stewie gets gayer and gayer with every episode, It was funnier when he was completely bent on world destruction

D

Dragonking

Does anyone know where I can see these eps?
I think Family Guy's really cool, haven't seen it in a long time.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I see it on TV in hotel rooms but because my english is so bad it is hard to understand most of it

It is funny that the baby is so smart though and the dog talks ^^

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Well yeah i like family guy. At least i think its better then The simpsons if you ask me.
But no Way they can match with southpark. (lol reminds me of that soutpark ep with family guy :xd: )

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I think that Family Guy is overrated... anyways, i love The Simpsons, and South Park and Futurama, and after that comes family guy and american dad... Brian rocks so much, and Stewie is evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom