• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fallout 4: "Please Stand by"

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
http://fallout4.com/

K5joywC.jpg

And a countdown!

So, I've been studying this information for quite a while now, suffering so that you don't have to, and I believe this to be Fallout 4. My first clue was the website being called fallout4.com which, if you look at it, looks a bit like Fallout 4 except with a space between the Fallout and the 4. We'll know in about 22 hours!

With this, are you looking forward to the game? Hoping for anything in particular? I'm interested in how the game will look; and that doesn't mean graphically, just atmosphere and the world itself. I love that kind of setting. Never been a huge Fallout fan, sadly, but I intend to nab this and try and get into it, and can't wait to see Bethesda's first foray into current-gen with their big franchises!

Dan

After playing Witcher 3 no game will ever feel complete again. To be honest I used to love Fallout but I suspect it will now appear as a broken alpha version in comparison to Witcher 3! Oh and er thanks for suffering...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This was found in the source code:

"PA system failure has occured. Shutdown of the Masterbrain has been authorized and all sensitive materials have been removed for security purposes. Please attempt re-access. Have a pleasant day"

Either Masterbrain, the Vault Tec Robobrain, or it could be some sort of leader of the Androids of the Commonwealth. The latter was briefly mentioned in Fallout 3, and there's a pretty big chance that's where the game's going to be set.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Also this as well. Probably tons of hidden messages in here, but "Institute" is in the link. The Institute are an organisation within the Commonwealth, so I'm pretty certain it's set on Boston now.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
People currently digging away at that big page on GAF, OP's been updated a few times; people were worried it was cross-gen because of 360/PS3 assets mentioned. Guess we'll see but I don't think that'll be the case, there's been a few reasons brought up against it and I remember Todd Howard was pretty adamant that they're leaving last-gen behind ASAP.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
People currently digging away at that big page on GAF, OP's been updated a few times; people were worried it was cross-gen because of 360/PS3 assets mentioned. Guess we'll see but I don't think that'll be the case, Todd Howard was pretty adamant that they're leaving last-gen behind ASAP.

Good. I want a proper next gen fallout that would melt the old consoles.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
They've found the pre-order section and it only says PS4, Xbox One and PC. I'm not sure why the 7th Gen logos were there. Maybe they're old and they just didn't get rid of them, but I think the pre-order section is the important one to amylase.

D

Deleted member 14134

I can't wait for the fallout remastered collection to be announced! Also Fallout 3 to me is Skyward Sword to Juice J, don't argue with me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom