• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fallout 4 Announcement Soon? + Countdown

So now there's this.

[video=youtube;DYLU5OYigJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYLU5OYigJQ[/video]

Yep, I saw this piece of news on multiple sites myself. But then again, I always tell myself that it wouldn't make sense if Bethesda isn't developing (or at least planning to develop) Fallout 4 . It's such a huge franchise and they can do so much with it, and after such a commercial success with Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, it only makes sense to make a sequel. It's just a matter of time before more information is revealed about it. I'm just glad that they're taking their time on it and ain't rushing things just to make a quick buck.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah me too.

Bethesda are pulling a Valve really. Not one bit of information in over three years since its last installment. Especially since they fought so hard for the rights to the game you'd think that they would be devoted to their fans. I'm not saying they're not, but no information on an upcoming title is odd for, a now, mainstream gaming series.

I was sure it was in development to be honest, so the so called "confirmation" doesn't surprise me. The guy who posted the article was commenting on Reddit more so about it, but wouldn't give any true info on who confirmed it. If it is 100% legit then I guess it's not that much to what The Survivor site was referring to - the location and the Institute. If it is Boston then I'm stoked, in fact I don't care where it is I just want to play some new Fallout damnit!

Hopefully the visuals get a big upgrade, but most importantly they fix the bugs and whatnot (even though some were humorous).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom