• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fallout 3 Stream - January 8, 2011

• Thread starter Hammer Bro. Mike
  • Start date
H

Hammer Bro. Mike

I'm going to be doing a live stream of Fallout 3 which you can watch on Ustream or on my site, Zelda Eternity. My site is not involved with the stream at all. This is just a personal stream that I'll be doing. I don't have any goals for this, so it's just a casual play through of one of my favorite games to celebrate the new year and such. I will be playing through the main quest as well as Broken Steel, the third downloadable add-on for the game which extends past the game's original ending and extends the main quest. Click the link below for more details.

I'll also be playing another downloadable add-on as well and viewers will be able to vote in a poll giving you the opportunity to vote which add-on I'll be playing during the stream. I may also play another add-on as well if I'm up to it. The stream will be starting this Saturday at roughly 11:00am EST (Eastern Standard Time). If you are unaware of the game's existence, you should come check it out anyway and if you are somebody who has played the game but not the downloadable content, I suggest checking out the link below as you'll find slight information for each add-on as well as a link to a trailer for each of them. The stream should be lots of fun so I hope you can make it. ^_^

January 8 - Fallout 3 Stream

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom