• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fall to Your Death?

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
I was thinking. In order to call the Loftwing when in free fall you would have to press the down button on the D-pad or something, right? So what do you think would happen if you didn't call it and just fell?
I can think of three possibilities.
1. The screen turns black and you spawn back on the platform with some damage.

2. You fall down into an area directly below Skyloft.

3. The bird is automatically called on and you start flying like normal.

Got any other ideas? And what are you're thoughts on the one's i thought up?

probably number 1, there's no way you'll be able to go under the clouds by just jumping into them

skybird11

state alchemist
it has already been confirmed that the bird saves you if your about to hit land or part of the cloud area where there isnt a portal to the land below.

I have a feeling that the bird will automatically catch you. A fall from that height will not result in a pretty death and the game is rated E 10+ so I doubt they would be able to show such a gory death.

even if they did have you die from a fall... It wouldn't have to be shown anyway... They have done falls before in Zelda games.. usually the screen fades to black and you end up back where you were missing a heart.

LOL! This is exactly what i would've done the first time i jumped off of Skyloft-fall to my death. Unfortunatley, it wont happen. I was watching a demo playthrough, and the guy playing it has the same idea. The Loftbird automaticaly comes and saves you. Bummer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom