• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Fall/Halloween Update

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROWING PUMPKINS!!!!! I WANTED THAT SO BADLY!!!!

NEW EYE COLORS AND SKIN TONES!!!! I WANTED THAT TOO!!!!!!!

NEW REACTIONS!!!!! NEW CLOTHES!!!!! THE DIY FURNITURE LOOKS SO GOOD IM GONNA CRY!!!! THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANTED TO SEE AND MORE!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I haven’t played in a while but I think this update will be a good reason to jump back in. It seems they’re supporting the game with new content updates really well so far. Will be a nice substitute on Halloween night for all the kids that can’t trick or treat this year in person.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I haven’t played in a while but I think this update will be a good reason to jump back in. It seems they’re supporting the game with new content updates really well so far. Will be a nice substitute on Halloween night for all the kids that can’t trick or treat this year in person.
I wonder what Halloween is going to look like for you guys with Spring just getting started?

Ok, I don't know if this is a permanent change/removal, but it certainly is an unwelcome one. They removed a bunch of passport title keywords in this update for no reason and they better fix it so I can go back to being Greenhouse Insect. I don't know why they removed them, this is so stupid.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ok, I don't know if this is a permanent change/removal, but it certainly is an unwelcome one. They removed a bunch of passport title keywords in this update for no reason and they better fix it so I can go back to being Greenhouse Insect. I don't know why they removed them, this is so stupid.
That's really weird. They were tied to miles goals so I have no idea why they'd take some out.... I should double-check my own titles to make sure none of them got messed up.

That's really weird. They were tied to miles goals so I have no idea why they'd take some out.... I should double-check my own titles to make sure none of them got messed up.
The title I'm currently using "Tidal Metamorphosis" has metamorphosis missing in the list so when I go to change it, it defaults to "animal" which is the first in the list. It seems to be the second category thats affected unless I'm mistaken. I don't remember a lot of the keywords off the top of my head but it's really stupid they removed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom