• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Fairy skills

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Fairy skills are making things more easy. Especially Magic Fountain and Magic Fountain+. It's very easy to get a certain amount of kills which comes in handy in the defeat 1000 enemies quest or the competitions against other enemies.
What skill(s) do you like the most and do you use them often?
I use Magic Fountain+ the most. I mainly use it to get quick A ranks and to get skulltulas.

To be honest I have not used the fairies that much at all. I have found 3 of them and a few of the foods for them. I really have to research it up so much more to understand it better. I think the magic one or the special/musou attack meter one might be good depending on the character. For Twili Midna, you would certainly want the plus spacial/musou meter ability on the fairy. I'm sure you know wxactly why that is. Then you could nearly chain her musou and special AOE together as they feed off each other. I know without the fairy on the special stage, I forget it's name but it's 6 minutes to rack up as many KOs as you can. It's in the same area as the battle at faron woods stage, the special stages area. On that 6 minutes stage I can get 3k-ish kills with Twilight Midna that way. Probably even more with the fairy ability.

Actually I think magic fountain would work well vs the giant bosses. Having to wait around for them to expose thewir weak points is really slow at times, but the ability to use your magic explosion attack to expose it more often because of the fairy is always nice. Not sure if that's needed anywhere or jusy gravy but it's sureny and idea.

@Vanessa28 For the fairy abilities that are on use, do they only work for a limirted time after you use the fairy explosion attack? That's the impression I got.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To be honest I have not used the fairies that much at all. I have found 3 of them and a few of the foods for them. I really have to research it up so much more to understand it better. I think the magic one or the special/musou attack meter one might be good depending on the character. For Twili Midna, you would certainly want the plus spacial/musou meter ability on the fairy. I'm sure you know wxactly why that is. Then you could nearly chain her musou and special AOE together as they feed off each other. I know without the fairy on the special stage, I forget it's name but it's 6 minutes to rack up as many KOs as you can. It's in the same area as the battle at faron woods stage, the special stages area. On that 6 minutes stage I can get 3k-ish kills with Twilight Midna that way. Probably even more with the fairy ability.

Actually I think magic fountain would work well vs the giant bosses. Having to wait around for them to expose thewir weak points is really slow at times, but the ability to use your magic explosion attack to expose it more often because of the fairy is always nice. Not sure if that's needed anywhere or jusy gravy but it's sureny and idea.

@Vanessa28 For the fairy abilities that are on use, do they only work for a limirted time after you use the fairy explosion attack? That's the impression I got.
Oh Magic Fountain+ is sooo going to be your best friend! I befriended myself on my 2ds and 3ds and on the 2ds I have a Fairy with Magic Fountain +. I think you know that annoying stage at Adventure map when you have to play as Fi and have to defeat all enemies. And in one of those keeps.....the Imprisoned showed up. I spammed the hell out of the Fairy button and I killed the Imprisoned in no time. With the + skills you can activate your Fairy skill three times. And with Magic Fountain + you can kill so many enemies. You can also use it to get into Focus Spirit mode, get out of it to take a Giant boss down, immidiatly go back into Focus Spirit mode again and beat the grab out of the sucker and when he gets up, just press A so the boss drops down and repeat the process without using all three turns. If your Fairy is at a low level, your activated rental skill won't last long. But if your Fairy is level 60 and up, you can use one turn for almost a minute!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Honestly the only fairy skill I really make use of is Repair Technician. I usually forget about them entirely. I make waaaaaaaay more frequent use of the fairy magic bursts to get my KO count up quickly. I don't really actively seek out new fairy skills, mostly because I can't really be bothered to try. I just stick with what I got, and if I get new ones, cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom