• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fairy Companion in SS?

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
I just beat oot and I've noticed just how annoying Navi was! "Hey! Listen!"
So, do you think there should be a fairy companion in SS? God I hope not!!:xd:

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
No, most likely not. Each modern Zelda game included a partner of some sort, but there is no more than one.

The Skyward Sword girl will probably serve as the only partner.

S

Sturgeon

The Skyward Sword girl will probably serve as the only partner.

From what I heard, that is confirmed. Adelle is your helper as well as your sword :3 Maybe the people that live in Skyloft look like the girl in the concept art, and that the girl transforms into the sword, and Link is looking alike, except he turns into a Hylian, to fit the world beneath?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
From what I heard, that is confirmed. Adelle is your helper as well as your sword :3 Maybe the people that live in Skyloft look like the girl in the concept art, and that the girl transforms into the sword, and Link is looking alike, except he turns into a Hylian, to fit the world beneath?

Personally, I disagree. I think the Hylians descended from the people of Skyloft, and Zordiana, or Adelle, or whatever you want to call her, is something else. But that's just my opinion.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Possibly, although I don't want another Tatl or Navi (Tatl was annoying, because of her chimes, and her rudeness). The SS-girl is the companion, and she CAN take the form of a sword (at will?), so I don't see why she wouldn't turn into a fairy at times. But, with the current knowledge of her, she isn't likely to be a fairy companion...

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I don't think that there will be a Fairy companion in Skyward Sword. I'm pretty sure that the girl in the artwork is supposed to be the companion that adventures with you on your quest since she can supposedly change into a sword. I mean, you would think that once the artwork was released and more information was given that you would clue to the fact that the girl could be the partner that Link has in SS.

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
Besides,if you did have a fairy,the fairy would probably be fighting with the girl saying who gos best with link.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm sure Adelle/Zordiana/whatever her name will be is Link's partner in this game. I wouldn't mind if she had traits like Navi or Tatl(not the annoying aspect), like being able to identify the enemy you're facing.

Eskhandar

or khan he?
Iuno I personally thought the fairy companions were cute. Plus having a companion always feels great on the lonely late nights I play Zelda.

I'd rather there not be a companion, unless it was option or for a certain length of time. The main thing that annoyed me about Navi was that she gave out hints during puzzles, or would constantly remind you to go somewhere, do something, etc.

Eskhandar

or khan he?
Oh yes the hints are really annoying, they never give you a chance to find stuff out yourself.

If they put companions then they better make those hints optional.

And optional not meaning just ignoring the persistent HEY! message.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Like other stated, the Sword Girl is going to be some sort of a partner.

I wouldn't worry about having a fairy as a partner as there's been like 4 (at least) main games without one as a partner. That was just a two-time thing more than likely, so I doubt we'll see it again in the series. At least not any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom