• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Fails/Mistakes/Dumb Things You've Done in Modern Zeldas

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
Honestly, this never ends for me.

It's always the hard puzzles I can rock on, but the easy ones that stump me.
Than when I figure it out I'm like...gahhh what the heck is wrong with me!?! XD

Kylon

Deku scrub
in the wind waker i always try to beat the centepede monster thing with attacks i know that wont work i i love trying to jump into water from rely high places

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
The most awful thing that I have done in a Zelda game was TP when I tried not to hurt Puppet Zelda, she's so pretty, and elegant and widomatic, and a great Hyrulian Leader, I just couldn't kill her, although, it was still hard to do it in ST wen you have to separate Malladus from Zelda's body with a Light Arrow . . .

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
My Fail

My fail would have to be in TP when I had to kill skull kid, it took me 5 days to find him behind a tree.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
My fail would have to be in TP when I had to kill skull kid, it took me 5 days to find him behind a tree.

Same problem.
It also took me about 3 days to beat Argarok in TP. The power strip that my Wii is conected to is right at my feet and when I finally beat Argarok, my foot hit the power strip and my Wii shut off.

Last edited:
My most embarrassing thing in Zelda is that I still haven't beaten ST. It's the only Zelda that I haven't beaten, and the reason may sound a bit dumb. You see, I have severe asthma, and I am unable to do the Spirit Flute sections. Every time I end up gasping for breath. I had friends do all of them for me, but I still haven't done the one in the fight with Malladus, because I don't want to get to it, close my DS, and then wait for a friend to come over. It really angers me that I can beat the Adventure of Link, yet I can't beat Spirit Tracks because of my stupid asthma >X(

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Honestly, this never ends for me.

It's always the hard puzzles I can rock on, but the easy ones that stump me.
Than when I figure it out I'm like...gahhh what the heck is wrong with me!?! XD
Yes. Yes; there is nothing more accurate to this I can say.

Like, for example, in OoT:MQ I breezed by every single puzzle in the entire game perfectly fine, except one. Draining the well(s) in the Forest Temple. At this time I had Iron Boots, Blue Tunic, and Gold Scale, so I had gone down there and gotten the Skulltula and needed that chest that had the Small Key. I mean, I even saw
the eye switch on the wall inside the east (west if on 3DS) well, but it took me days to figure out (read: try to) that you can shoot the switch that's underwater when you're standing over the water.
Probably so easy it's not considered a puzzle, but out of every revamped puzzle and super-difficult thing to do in that game, that is the single thing that got me in the entire game. >.<

O

Oni Link

In Wind Waker at Wind Fall island i try to kill the pigs i was there for hours trying to beat them then i found out you cant kill them.
Those pigs where harder than Ganondorf.

Yes. Yes; there is nothing more accurate to this I can say.

Like, for example, in OoT:MQ I breezed by every single puzzle in the entire game perfectly fine, except one. Draining the well(s) in the Forest Temple. At this time I had Iron Boots, Blue Tunic, and Gold Scale, so I had gone down there and gotten the Skulltula and needed that chest that had the Small Key.

Don't feel alone, I had the exact same problem, except I didn't have the Iron Boots or Blue Tunic. I eventually swallowed my pride and asked a friend, who told me he accidentally found it, and just shot it. I felt really stupid for a long time, but at least I got through it and enjoyed the rest of the game.

Two of my other fails have to do with Gohma. In WW while fighting Gohma, I went on to the platforms on the wall, because in my Prima guide it said she couldn't geyt you there. Then Link got fried by Gohma up there. In OoT, I kept on trying to jump attack Gohmas eye when she was stunned, but instead of hitting her eye, I hit her somewhere else and gradually died. Lets just say I don't like Gohma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom