• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Fail.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
4o2Ff.jpg

This is a screenshot of an e-mail I received from eb games (gaming store owned by GameStop). Anyone getting the Windwalker Collector Edition?

Seriously, this has got to be the biggest fail ever. I thought it was worth sharing.

The writter of this e-mail should be fired..........

Um where's the fail? *will probably feel stupid*

It took me forever to see it, too, and I'm a pretty observant person. It was just in such plain view that I overlooked it. The guy referred to the game as The Windwalker instead of The Wind Waker. Which I've seen people to before, honestly, but it's just funnier because this guy is working for a game-oriented business. I almost want to think maybe autocorrect did it and he didn't catch it. I wouldn't actually know if autocorrect would change it; I would have to borrow one of my parents' devices to test it out. Still funny, though. I feel kind of bad for him, though.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This is a rather nice typo, I find it amusing when gamestores do this. GameStop, EBGames, and even GAME all love to do this. Well, I wouldn't say love but title typos tend to happen with them more times than I'll do somethingl iek t his. ;p

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I used to think it was Wind Walker when I was a little girl because I didn't know how to pronounce "waking".

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm glad you guys noticed it, because I was lost. I thought it was xbox360/PS3 and PSVita prices. I guess those are talking about something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom