• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Faces of Evil & Wand of Gamelon Remastered RANDOMIZER Mod

Dopply

Koridai Connoisseur
Hi all! While I toil away diligently on my next game (an original spiritual successor to the CD-i games), I decided to take a little break and make a mod for my CD-i remasters that functions very similarly to other Zelda randomizers. Here is a download link to the mod! Emi made a great article about it here (which prompted me to post this), but the gist is as follows:
  • You can randomize item, NPC, boss, and world unlock locations
  • There is an additional "Megamix" mode that randomizes NPCs and bosses, which makes things VERY funny.
  • To prevent key-drop-related softlocks (since this is a fun side project, programming in-depth randomizer logic isn't tenable for this), you have the option of having all doors unlocked.
  • You can enter and share custom seeds.
The games will probably more or less break, even though I finely tuned some things and took away some gates here and there, but it's by far the most "fun" I've had with these, uh, special games. I hope people give it a try and share their seeds/footage of playthroughs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom