• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Facebook's Timeline

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't mind it as much.

I heard the width was because it was thought in mobiles and other devices, but I don't really like the two columns thing as much as I like the organization of the timeline in itself. I also feel the opposite way than most people as I feel the information is more at hand and more intuitive than before. :lol:

Putting that aside, I am more concerned about all the privacy changes and tagging and photo stuff than everything else. I really dislike not being able to de-tag myself directly in picture and just 'disable the picture to appear in my profile". I am not over that and some applications taht bulk ask you permission to do thing and you cannot decide for either, like ticking each option or something.

You can remove yourself from a tag. I have done this myself a couple of times. And if a pic of you appear on your timeline you can remove the post or hide it

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I'm slowly easing up to it but it does make things harder for me to find stuff since i have to go and look through both columns.

D

dowdell

i hate it, but i still haven't been forced into the change yet... hopefully never!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I don't like the timeline. It took me some time to get used to it, it's not very user-friendly.

Although I'm used to it now, I still don't like it in some ways. I'm just sick of Facebook always changing their layouts to begin with. I feel like as soon as I get used to one, they change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom