• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Facebook

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Who here uses Facebook? I think it's a good site for keeping in touch with friends and family but other than that, it's cancerous.

So do you use it? And whether you do or not, do you like it or dislike it?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I never upload anything to it and my profile picture is about 6 years old.

I mainly use it to receive regular pug, French bulldog pictures and memes on my feed. More recently to speak to my friend who had dropped his phone down the bog.

I don't actually like Facebook. Especially with the censorship that goes on. I'd much prefer a platform that allowed free speech. But gotta keep up with the pugs.

Ninja

Well well well
Who here uses Facebook? I think it's a good site for keeping in touch with friends and family but other than that, it's cancerous.

Pretty much this. Keeping in touch with all of my family and friends through multiple states here is really easy with Facebook. The memes are cool at times, but yes, I find myself getting annoyed lately with so much ignorance on my feed. I just mainly use it to keep touch with loved ones, ****post memes, and upload pictures of my car and fat dogs.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I use it.

I like the memes on it. I like the surveys that pop up in your feed.

A lot of it I don't care for, but I think it's neat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom