• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Facebook or Youtube?

Do you prefer Facebook or Youtube

• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youtube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I don't even have facebook so I say youtube.
Facebook causes too many problems at my age so it's not even worth it :P

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Well, I really don't know if Facebook and Youtube are fair to compare against each other. Sure they're both social media, but they're very different in how most people probably use them.

I use Facebook to keep up with my friends and family, and Youtube for entertainment. Sort of like choosing between a phone and a TV IMO.

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
Youtube. I usually talk to my friends over the phone or hangout but when I need entertainment Youtube is always there.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Youtube, definitely.

I absolutely adore Youtube and all of its features. (Well. Maybe not the new layout and the horrid implementations that they wish to put in place in future). There's such a large variety of things to see. Music, movies, animation, comedy, horror, everything! (well maybe not EVERYTHING, but you get what I mean ;)). Youtube has so many possibilities that facebook lacks. I'm not even sure if you can really compare the two. Facebook has its benefits as a social networking site, but fails as a video sharing site. Youtube fails as a social network, but excels as being a video sharing site for the exchange of ideas and thoughts on various topics.

However, as an overall site, i'd prefer youtube. Facebook is too connected with my real life, which I don't particularly like. Youtube is a whole new dimension which has barely any ties to the real world, or, at least, my world, which is why I enjoy it so much.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
I don't have fb but i have a youtube account will the least amount of subscribers. But for youtube...you at least have a goal to do. Too make better and interesting videos and try and increase you subs! PLus there is soo much stuff on youtube to watch!

Where as fb...i donno...coz i dont have it xD

Warbad

Gotta love me!
YouTube is the winner for me because I just like more watching videos and entertaining myself than to just be in Facebook and maybe be entertained by the games or by talking to my friends.

octorok74

TETTAC
I prefer youtube. I don't have a facebook and quite frankly don't care to get one since they won't be around much longer. Youtube is just one of those places where you can sit and waste a day away without dealing with idiots for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom