• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Facebook or Youtube?

Do you prefer Facebook or Youtube

• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youtube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YouTube. Don't even have to think about that one. =p

Once you've read all your friends new posts on Facebook, well, there isn't much left to do. While with YouTube there is no end to all the fun~! ;)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
In my opinion Facebook is just a waste of time. Half of the people you don't know and some you could just walk to there house and talk to them in person or over the phone and not on the computer. But I LOVE YouTube. There everything you need and everything you don't on there. It has so much to see from comedians to Singers, acrobats, and many many more. I can go on YouTube and once in a while I stumble across something and watch it and then get addicted to the channel.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I honostly don't know why you are comparing the two. They are two completely different Websites for completely different purposes. I visit both constently.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm on both sites at least once a day, but I easily prefer YouTube. I don't have any real life friends on YouTube despite having well over 100 subscribers and at least 400 videos, but I take solace in knowing that I get fictional recognition in the form of video views. Better than Facebook, where my friends hardly talk to me if at all.

i go on facebook more because of notifications and stuff :\

i prefer youtube because of desandnate, shanedawson, smosh, thezeldadungeon ;), etc..

Yeah these are 2 differant things lol, but i prefer youtube cause who gets tired of watching cat videos? no one!

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Youtube is the clear winner here for me. Facebook really doesn't have any relevance in my life, I don't use it for anything. On Youtube, I can watch all sorts of videos, keep up with things that are relevant to me, ect. It's a big part of my life and I don't know what I'd do without it (assuming there wouldn't be any other site as good as it is). Facebook is just a place mostly full of dumb airheads posting about pointless crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom