• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Facebook or Youtube?

Do you prefer Facebook or Youtube

• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youtube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I actually permanently deleted my Facebook. I didn't care to know what my "friends" thought about (insert trivial things here). The mystique of a person is more important to me. I love Youtube though. TROLLS love it too, which is the only negative thing.

Hate Facebook, I think it should be illegal. It leads to nothing good, it is a waste of people's time, and has led to and will continue to lead to cyberbullying and many lives that will be haunted for a long time. There is no way to "stay safe" on Facebook. Anything you say or do on it can always be used against you in the future. Youtube, however, is great.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hate Facebook, I think it should be illegal. It leads to nothing good, it is a waste of people's time, and has led to and will continue to lead to cyberbullying and many lives that will be haunted for a long time. There is no way to "stay safe" on Facebook. Anything you say or do on it can always be used against you in the future. Youtube, however, is great.

This is the biggest nonsense I ever read. Sorry for these harsh words but it is not entirely true what you state here. FB has a lot of issues but it is completely up to you what you are going to do with it. EVERY network has a risk of cyberbullying. Heck this even happens on msn. It is not like Facebook is the ONLY site where it happens. The users are sometimes too open about themselves and add everybody. If you keep your profile private and avoid all these dumb applications and stay away from groups and all you are pretty safe. And btw illegal?? Not to burst your bubble but youtube shows movies, shows etc what you can watch for free. So if you look at that way youtube is more illegal than facebook.
The main reason why I personally like youtube more is because youtube has more fun and you can watch videos etc. It is more entertaining to me

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
@Vanessa28
Yeah, you got a good point. I guess I have just seen the bad side of Facebook more than the good side of it.

It is not a bad thing to be careful but this is a risk you take with almost every social network site or even on youtube. Most people don't realize they are the ones who can stay out of "trouble" by paying attention themselves. Youtube also have plenty of trolls who like to harrass other members. I disabled comments and have no idea how I managed that but it works like a charm ;)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I prefer YouTube I love watching people's artwork and films and other things. I think YouTube is way more entertaining.

On the other hand, watching the stupid sh*t people put on Facebook is also funny as heck.

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
The only reason I get on Facebook anymore is to post Youtube videos. But I really only use Youtube for music and Julian Smith

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I hate FB, full of retards and dumb people, and I use youtube everyday as entertainment so definitively youtube :)

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
Facebook is everything now: Almost every youtube video i watch is linked to FB, i use it to chat with my friends. ITS A DRUG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom