• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Facebook or Youtube?

Do you prefer Facebook or Youtube

• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youtube

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Since I have next to no actual friends, I would say that facebook gets boring a lot because there is basically nothing to do. Youtube on the other hand, has videos made by funny/creative people, some who make these videos for a living. So basically, I say youtube is better.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I can't choose. I probably spend more time on YouTube but I like both pretty equally.

I spend time on FB cause I have friends that want to talk on the weekend and it's easier when your at home and already on. They all live a bit away except for a couple. Plus we study together for our classes.

At the same time I go on YT a lot just to watch all the good videos.

I believe this is a highly one sided poll. Youtube is the clear winner not only for me but for the majority of users here due to it being a near necessity rather than luxury which Facebook primarily is. Sure Facebook keeps you in touch with your contacts, however, Youtube provides so much more. Not only is it a valuable source of information but it's also free entertainment. If Facebook were to orever shut down today, I think we would survive without it. The same certainly can't be said in regards to Youtube.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I don't have facebook nor do I care to get one. I used to but I never used it. So yea Youtube is where the majority of my free time goes

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I go to youtube because I truly enjoy it. I have a facebook so that people can keep in touch with me, but I prefer other social networking mediums...

Youtube hands down. I know that makes me seem like a loner since youtube usually all your friends, you've never really met. Facebook is for the people you know, but you don't think are cool enough to be your 'friend'. If they were, you would be hanging out with them IRL.

+ Smosh, KassemG, TheGameStation, BlueXephos, Tobuscus, Vlogbrothers and more are all primarily on YT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom