• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Eye Colors

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Fun little topic, since there's a few eye colors out there and people have differing opinions as to what they prefer and how they feel about their own eye color. What's your eye color? Do you like it? Would you rather have a different color? How do you feel about eye colors in general? Do you have a preference to any eye color?

Personally, my eyes are green, and I like the color. It's nice to have what is considered a rarer color, lol, definitely wouldn't change the color. In general eye colors tend to be really fascinating to me and it's always interesting seeing the different shades that are out there for each color, but I do tend to enjoy blue/green colored eyes the most.

My eyes used to be blue but they've turned a horrible dead grey. The best thing about them is that my irises are quite detailed and layered rather than flat or speckled.

In others I'm not really bothered what colour they have. I am partial to green eyes though, but that's mostly because I grew up watching Big Trouble in Little China and they made a big deal of green eyes in that film that I grew up thinking they were rare and magic.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My eyes are blue. They're like the one feature about myself I actually like. Wouldn't change them for any other color.

For others I also think blue eyes are very pretty. I guess they might be a preference but I don't think about it too much. Since any eye color can look really nice. I just think eyes in general are a striking feature.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I have hazel eyes. Mostly green with a ring of gold in the center. My eye color is fine, I guess. I might prefer blue eyes or brown. On others I do have a preference towards brown eyes.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
My eye color is blue hazel, blueish-green with a brown ring around the pupil. I used to want to have blue eyes very badly, but now I love my hazel eyes. It’s like they combined brown, green, and blue eyes together, so I have mixture of eye colors, and I find that very cool.

My preferred eye color has to be blue, especially light blue. I’ve always felt stunned whenever I see pictures of people with intense light blue eyes, so pretty. Though all eye colors are special and beautiful to me.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i have brown eyes

its not really a color but i kind of like the way patterned contact lenses look

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have grey eyes and I like it. In terms of preference I find dark eyes to be my favourite. I'm not eyeist though and I would date people with other eye colours.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I have green eyes, causing my former roommate to often refer to me as a "mutant." :crylaugh: I quite enjoy my eye colour and wouldn't want to change it. In terms of preference, I wouldn't say I really have any. I think there's something uniquely beautiful about all colours and it's fascinating to think about all the different combinations possible.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
What's your eye color?
Brown.

Do you like it?
It's fine.

Would you rather have a different color?
Doesn't really matter to me.

How do you feel about eye colors in general?
Most of them are fine, though some go better with different hair colors.

Do you have a preference to any eye color?
Not really.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
What's your eye color?

Blue.

Do you like it?

It's pretty cool.

Would you rather have a different color?

It's an issue I don't think about much.

How do you feel about eye colors in general?

Eh, something that people really can't control.

Do you have a preference to any eye color?

I prefer green eyes, and my wife has green eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom