• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Eye Colors

Squirrel

The Rodent King
The Zora evolve into the Rito but their eye colors completely change. The Zoras' eye color is purple (green in TP), and the Ritos' eye color is red. That's a big change.

In artwork of the Gorons, their eye color is red, but in the games, it's purple. Also, in PH, their eye color is brown.

Zelda from TP has brown eyes in the artwork, but in the game, her eyes are blue.

Ganondorf's eye color is an orange iris with a red pupil in OoT. In WW it's just an orange iris and pupil which is probably because of the style of the artwork so OoT's and WW's Ganondorfs have the same eye color. Although in TP, he has a yellow iris and a black pupil. The rest of the Gerudo have yellow iris' and black pupils which is more accurate to the TP Ganondorf but the Gerudo are only in OoT which doesn't make sense that OoT Ganondorf has a different eye color.:hmm:

What do you think of this?

I don't believe it has any relevance in terms of timeline study i believe its just the art style going through minor changes .

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I don't believe it has any relevance in terms of timeline study i believe its just the art style going through minor changes .
I was actually not really trying to bring up the timeline and that wasn't my point. My main point was really Ganondorf (although the first one I noticed was the Gorons) and that they should keep the eye color of the Gerudos consistant and then suddenly why Nintendo made the eye color consistant when Ganondorf is the only Gerudo actually seen in the game.
I'm aware that it's only minor changes in the art style.

Blackbaldrik

Sage of Gaming
I was actually not really trying to bring up the timeline and that wasn't my point. My main point was really Ganondorf (although the first one I noticed was the Gorons) and that they should keep the eye color of the Gerudos consistant and then suddenly why Nintendo made the eye color consistant when Ganondorf is the only Gerudo actually seen in the game.
I'm aware that it's only minor changes in the art style.

Perhaps the one male gerudo has a different eye colour from the rest of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom