• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Eye color: Yea or Nae

Do you like eye color?

• Yea

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Nae

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • ???

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
eye color is pretty cool, it’s a defining feature of your face and everyone has one. Some eye colors are more common while others are a little more rare.

I hear that green eyes are rare. Blue eyes make you smart. And whatnot.

My question is three pronged.
1. Do you like eye colors?
2. What eye color do you have?
3. What eye color do you want?

I have green eyes with actually a brown speck in one of them making a unique eyeball. I think it would be cool to have bright blue eyes.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I find eye colors to be pretty. My eyes are brown. They were described as milk chocolate brown by my friend and I like that. If I had to pick my own eye color, I would say gold. I kinda have a thing for unusual eye colors like orange and purple and stuff. I know they don't exist in real life, but I love that kind of thing.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
1 Yes I like eye colours. I like girls with brown eyes best.

2 I have grey eyes.

3 I'll stick with my current colour thank you

I have central heterochromia with blue around the outside and brown-y green in the middle, but I think it would be cool to have grey or more defined blue eyes.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Some eye colours are stunning, my eyes a re a horrible mix of green and brown, people seem to like the colour but I call it muddy. I would like less brown and more green coloured

I think Eye color is a defining feature for a person. I have Hazel eyes that go from green to brown depending on my mood. My fiance' has brown eyes, which i find really attractive

D

Deleted member 14134

I identify as having neon pink eyes but my drivers license says that they're green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom